i need........

Options
some motivation.......... I was doing really well my first 3 weeks, but it's really starting to get difficult for me, HELP! :embarassed:

Replies

• Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    some motivation.......... I was doing really well my first 3 weeks, but it's really starting to get difficult for me, HELP! :embarassed:
  • RKA625
    RKA625 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You can keep going! :smile:

14 lbs is a lot to be proud of, think how how awesome you'll feel at 20, that's only 6 lbs away!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    That happens to all of us at some point. Dig deep, you CAN DO IT! Yikes! You've already hit a 14 lb. loss, congrats on that meggie!:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

You're on your way...it's up to you now to continue, we're here for you and there is tons of motivation/inspiring threads to grab hold of to keep yourself moving forward.

Think on what you want the most, healthy body, a good feeling of success or a cookie:tongue::noway: , hm, a cookie, a pretty temporary fix right? Long time fixes involve different choices.:drinker:

Are you getting in lots of various food to mix it up? That can do wonders in not getting bored:flowerforyou: How about trying a new excercise routine? Something you've always wanted to try but in the past decided against?

Motivation comes from within and I KNOW you are capable of keeping this going!! We're all here cheering for you Hon:heart::drinker: :bigsmile:

FC:heart:
  • happenstance82
    Options
    Well...Spring is coming up...then Summer. Think about all the fun activites you will have more energy for(and look great for) if you KEEP ON KEEPING ON!

So...KEEP GOING! Sometimes what helps get me excited about my goals if I start to lost interest is trying(or buying) something new. I know, buying something new is retail therapy, but hey, whatever works. So, maybe try something new for exercise or buy something to support your goals(i.e. a new workout outfit, sports bottle) OR put some new music on your workout mix. If you don't have one, make one =)
  • ggooding12
    Options
    Hey fitness chick. So looking at your ticker. Have you lost 209lbs since August "08. Incredible. How did you stay on track. I fall off the wagon at least once a week. I have lately been doing dailey doubles at the gym though.