Which C25k Is the 'right' one?

Options
I have an iphone and would like to download the C25k app, but there are about 20 different ones. Which one is the one I want???

Replies

• melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I used the one by Bluefin, it's a little green X looking man and it's a paid app. It has the voice cues and lots of stuff you can customize. It is the official one. Also has GPS for .99 more.
  • jenrod1118
    jenrod1118 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Bump I was just searching for the best one too :)
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I have found that they are all paid apps, so I would like to definately get the best or most used one first try. Thanks!
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I used the one by Bluefin, it's a little green X looking man and it's a paid app. It has the voice cues and lots of stuff you can customize. It is the official one. Also has GPS for .99 more.

This is the same one I use. It seems almost too easy but by the time I get to my cool down I am drenched..lol. I will be starting week 3 on Monday and I can't wait to run my first 5k =D I love it!
  • caitymay1
    caitymay1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I downloaded some podcasts and just listen to them on my ipod. They have some upbeat music and verbal cues as to when to run and walk. http://www.c25k.com/podcasts.htm
  • redefiningmyself
    redefiningmyself Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    bump
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I have found that they are all paid apps, so I would like to definately get the best or most used one first try. Thanks!

Yup that's why I mentioned that it's the one by Bluefin so you could be sure. It follows the coolrunnings.com exactly for the running for time options. I'm going to be starting the bridge to 10k soon!

Here's the webpage so you can see the icon too :D

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/c25k-couch-to-5k/id301233668?mt=8
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thanks, I have now downloaded it and will start tomorrow!!!!!