i need a kick in the pants.

Options
so sorry guys I am just feeling needy today. I finally got the laundry done (yay for 17 year old house elves) and found a pair of my jeans that I bought when i was pregnant with my last child. I wore them until I was almost 16 weeks... and they are skin tight.:sad: :sad:
i'm just having a pity party. anyone wanna join me:huh:

Replies

• mommachag
    mommachag Posts: 318
    Options
    so sorry guys I am just feeling needy today. I finally got the laundry done (yay for 17 year old house elves) and found a pair of my jeans that I bought when i was pregnant with my last child. I wore them until I was almost 16 weeks... and they are skin tight.:sad: :sad:
  • jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Options
    DON'T FEEL DOWN ABOUT IT
    You should have your mind frame set on that you are getting back into those jeans its possible it will be done. Believe that you will do it and it will be done, just a little work and some patience. Put them out so you can see them as a reminder everyday of the goal you have set for yourself. YOU CAN DO IT!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Hey nothing wrong with a party! How about a hangin the pants from someplace you can see them each day and realize you'll be able to get back into those pants...PARTY!! oh that was long:laugh: :blushing:

It's tough when you find things like that... but...perhaps turn it around for motivation instead? But if they are skin tight, that must mean you got them part way on to be able to know that, right?:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Well, cool! Now you've got a marker, every week or so you can slip em back on and see how much further they go on...:laugh: :wink:

FC:heart:
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    *kick*
  • sharonm7
    Options
    They're just jeans, and a moment in time... this feeling is just one step back. Two steps forward tomorrow, right??:wink:
  • ColeenSanLeon
    ColeenSanLeon Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    FC has a great point - you can get them on and zip/button them :) That alone is two steps forward--
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options

But that's why you are here - you are working on it - so that can be a short term goal...to fit in those jeans! Keep working hard!:bigsmile:
  • mommachag
    mommachag Posts: 318
    Options
    thanks guys

I just can't believe it got out of control on me. I can get them on, they button as long as I dont sit...or breath...or move...

I just want it now and I feel so impatient. I know slow and steady wind the race but I want it NOW:ohwell: