Could always use friends....

Options
Hi, I am a 41 yr old mom of 4 and learning to take time for me. It is a hard one and in this process I have at LEAST 40lbs to lose. To make it to my ulitmate goal would be an additional 15 more. I have already come a long way in learning to take the time and am down 25lbs. I am currently doing the 17 day diet and truly love the eating and energy and the way I feel. Please feel free to be my friend as I can use any support and encouragement and love to keep up on others successes.

Replies

• mkress77
    Options
    Good luck! Hope you can find a plan that works for you.
  • k80fox
    k80fox Posts: 92
    Options
    We're all in this together! You can do it!
  • Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    25 down that is great!! Keep it up. I'm also a mother of 4 and understand how hard it can be to make time for myself. Getting in a run without someone needing something makes the rest of my day go so much better!!
    Good Luck!! Feel free to add me.
    Jayme
  • RmIIImc70
    RmIIImc70 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am in the same boat. 2011 has been a year of figuring out how to take care of me along with everyone else. Sometimes that means that everyone else has to wait or pitch in. It is worth it! We deserve some time to be healthy. I used to only pack my children healthy lunches. my son's favorite is strawberries and blueberries. No time to prep fruit for myself... Now I take the extra time to prep fruit and healthy lunches for myself too. How silly was I? But I was working, two kids, elderly parents. Easy to lose me in that mix and I got very sick. Working my way back now and am so excited!

Is the 17 day diet a challenge? I am not familiar. good luck with it!
  • krysydawn
    krysydawn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Hey, my friends and i have an awesome facebook group to help us with motivation and support! Let me know if you're interested!
  • drk_diva
    drk_diva Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You're already off to a great start with 25lbs. WTG!!!!! welcome to MFP
  • drk_diva
    drk_diva Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    BTW....What's the 17 day diet? Just curious