Time to take care of ME!

Options
Hi! I'm Shenny! My sister introduced me to this site today! I am taking control of my own life and not waiting on my husband to join me...I've gained at LEAST 40 pounds over the last 2 years...ever since I got married! I am tired of my clothes hanging in my closet not being worn. I'm tired of being sluggish, lazy feeling and my health is going down all due to my weight gain! It's past time to take care of ME and I've starting now. I hope that I make some friends on here and gain some support. If I can be of help and support to you...I'd love it! Hope to hear from someone soon!
Hugs
Shenny

Replies

• shenny43
    Options
    Hi! I'm Shenny! My sister introduced me to this site today! I am taking control of my own life and not waiting on my husband to join me...I've gained at LEAST 40 pounds over the last 2 years...ever since I got married! I am tired of my clothes hanging in my closet not being worn. I'm tired of being sluggish, lazy feeling and my health is going down all due to my weight gain! It's past time to take care of ME and I've starting now. I hope that I make some friends on here and gain some support. If I can be of help and support to you...I'd love it! Hope to hear from someone soon!
    Hugs
    Shenny
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Hi Shenny:flowerforyou: You're absolutely right! It IS time to finally put you first and feel good about doing it! I'm proud of you for joining us and Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • MrsBlaze
    Options
    Hello Shenny!! I'm Ree and I just started out today too!!!!! Hope we can keep track together and make our lives everything they should be!!! :tongue:
  • shenny43
    Options
    Thank you! I am determined!
  • shenny43
    Options
    I'm here for ya! We can do it!
  • Tizzle23
    Options
    Welcome to MFP you will love it!!
  • nguill6
    nguill6 Posts: 133
    Options
    Welcome- You've come to the right place! There's never a better time than now :bigsmile:
  • AllenMom4
    AllenMom4 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Im here if you need me :smile:
  • AllenMom4
    AllenMom4 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • manx_me
    Options
    Ditto on all you said for Me also!! I'm Vicky--and started last week!! It seems like its working for me so hang in there!! here's looking to a healthlier year!!!
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all new members

This truly is a wonderful site and it and its members have been so incredibly helpful to me.
    Lots to learn here. Best wishes as you begin your new journey:flowerforyou:
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    Welcome, good luck in your weight loss. You can do it. We are all here to support each other. Just got off the treadmill and abs chair. We can do this.:flowerforyou:
  • shenny43
    Options
    I'm glad to be here! Thanks for the support!
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Welcome, just think of what a wonderful summer you'll have being the new healthy you.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all new members

This truly is a wonderful site and it and its members have been so incredibly helpful to me.
    Lots to learn here. Best wishes as you begin your new journey:flowerforyou:
    absolutely what SHE said:tongue::wink: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP, good luck on your weight loss journey.