NEED MOTIVATION?

Options
Be a fit role model for your family and friends-everywhere you go. Whether you are new to active living or not, you know how frustrating it can be when your loved ones just don't get it. But YOU can start by building support and by setting an example of the new you! Be a role model for your children and gain that energy to be an active parent. Children learn how you eat, exercise and act from their parents.

Hope this helps to motivate you.

Only YOU can change YOU. Don't give up...! :happy:

Replies

• sunnyd52
    Options
    THANKS ! I needed that !
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    So very true!

My best friend called the other evening. He's been a big source of encouragement as I've been losing the weight and getting more fit. So he starts asking me very pointed questions about what I'm eating, how much, at what times, etc. I've known "Mike" for about 12 years now and was best man at his wedding; even so, this was a new line of inquiry for him. Turns out he's trying to lose some weight now as well (he's retired military, works in the private health sector these days, and has a wonderful wife who cooks great Italian food...need I say more?)

So the long and short of it is, he's seriously thinking of becoming an MFP'er soon! I didn't have to cajole, badger or "evangelize" what I was doing. I just...was. Just stuck to what worked. And folks notice. They really notice!

Great post, F4L! And congrats again! You're doing great! :)