Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi

Hi everyone,

I found the MFP app on the iphone and it's great. started my diet (low gi) on monday and got the app on wednesday. Very simple and great to easily see how many calories I'm eating.

Aiming to lose 2-3lb a week after eating and drinking way too much all year. Normally it's an annual thing but though I would get some weight lost before the christmas month!

Damian

Replies

• Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Welcome Damian! Its never too late to start becoming healthy. Good luck on your journey!
  • jagar07
    jagar07 Posts: 266 Member
    welcome! This site site is great for the encouragement and accountability. Feel free to add me if you want!
  • geri1955
    geri1955 Posts: 106
    Hi, Great move!!! That's just what I did, I got a head start on that New Years' Resolution that I never followed longer then a week! It's 55 days today for me and this is the best thing I ever did for myself..feeling better that I am finally in control of what goes in my mouth these days! Hope you enjoy and make healthy choices each day!!! This plan is so easy to follow, I too use my iphone app more then the computer, I love the bar scan too!!! Happy losing..feel free to add me as a friend for some moral support! Best:smile: wishes, Geri
  • thanks guys
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Welcome to the site Damian, hope you have wonderful succes!