Down & out!

Options
I have a sinus infection and a high fever! I have not felt like eating much less working out! I have been doing so well, not looking forward to a set back in my progress!! :yawn:

Replies

• twoody
    twoody Posts: 42
    Options
    I have a sinus infection and a high fever! I have not felt like eating much less working out! I have been doing so well, not looking forward to a set back in my progress!! :yawn:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I hope you feel better quickly. Eat your chicken noodle soup with saltines. When you feel better just dont go jumping into the oreos as a reward for being sick
    (Oh I am sorry...that is ME!!)

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I hope you feel better quickly. Eat your chicken noodle soup with saltines. When you feel better just dont go jumping into the oreos as a reward for being sick

Jeannie, the oreo thing sounds like me! A couple weeks ago when I was sick, I tried oreos to make me feel better-it didn't work!
  • DawnInOhio
    DawnInOhio Posts: 211 Member
    Options

Jeannie, the oreo thing sounds like me! A couple weeks ago when I was sick, I tried oreos to make me feel better-it didn't work!
    but....but...doesn't it say so on the side of the package?:tongue:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options

Take care of yourself and get better. Drink lots of water and the soup broth. You'll be back working out in no time:flowerforyou:
  • lynettep
    lynettep Posts: 157
    Options
    Stay positive! WISH you a Speedy recovery!