Jillian Micheal

Options
I love jillian, she's helping me with my new phase, I call it: stop the giggle! I'm getting cut and sculpted, I love her!!! xxx
getting off my soap box, that is all. lol

Replies

• Moonblood
    Moonblood Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I love her too! No other DVDs have motivated and helped me sculpt and tone like hers!
  • SmugCanucksGal
    SmugCanucksGal Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I just bought her 30Day Shred yesterday, Cant wait to get started!
  • CurlyClare78
    Options
    I love her too!! I want to buy her a christmas present :heart:
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Doing her 30 day shred now and starting to see great changes in my body. Up to level 2 and can hardly wait to see how I look by the end of the 30 days.
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    what should we get Jullian?
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    HOW could anyone not LOVE JILLIAN!! She has changed I would say thousands of people lives and bodies...I know you gave me hope for my abs w/6w/6p and now I am doing her Killer buns and thighs and it looks just as promising.. The woman got skills and knows her stuff!!
  • SmugCanucksGal
    SmugCanucksGal Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Foe anyone who's done the 30day Shred, Do you do it EVERYDAY? Or say 5 days a week etc? - DO you also do this on top of your regular workout routine?

Just curious to see what people do.
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    From my profile pic u can tell am bit of a fan, lol.... I luv this woman and just yesterday declared my love for her on my wall post.. I hv completed 3 of her workouts and on my second round of 30DS and first round of Ripped in 30.
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I have 30DS and 2 of bob harper's workout dvds I plan to use over the winter!! I haven't been aloud to do intense aerobic work outs until now! :)
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Foe anyone who's done the 30day Shred, Do you do it EVERYDAY? Or say 5 days a week etc? - DO you also do this on top of your regular workout routine?

I didnt do it everyday...she recommends that you take at least one day off. I think I completed it in 33-35days the first time I did it and it was my only workout at the time and it yield great results.
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options

I have been doing it everyday and am up to day 3 of level 2. About 3-4 days a week I also do some light walking and one day a week I do Zumba. I basically listen to my body and do shred on its own when I am feeling more sore.
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I just bought it too!! I'm waiting for it to arrive!!!
  • CurlyClare78
    Options
    what should we get Jullian?

I think we could get something pretty huge if we all had a whip round :smile:
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I thought I was going to hate her and I ended up liking her videos. I have 3 of them now, 30DS, Ripped in 30 and Yoga. I like all 3 of them. I really like the yoga because it isn't all calming music and someone telling you to meditate or go to a different place in your mind. If I want to do that I'll do that, when I'm working out I want to work out. I don't do them every day because my schedule is crazy, but I always feel better when I do them.
  • peaceinside
    Options
    To those of you who use or have used Jillian's 30DS, have you done it when you were just starting to loose the pounds or after you have lost a significant amount? I want to order it but feel like I should wait until I am in better shape? What do you recommend?
  • cinblog1965
    cinblog1965 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am on day 10 of 30DS. I love it and find her really motivational. I tried Insanity, but at 47 I don't have the obsessive issues with body image that I had when I was younger (thank god!) and I find it hard to motivate myself to stick with it if it lasts more than 30 minutes. I do it 5-6 days a week and am trying to stay with 1600 calories most days. I seem to be losing weight, but ask me in a couple weeks after I've been doing it awhile.

I have the Turbo Fire dvd's and love them, but can't motivate myself to do the workouts after working all day and knowing I'm going to have an hour long karate class to deal with after the home work out. Most are 45-60 minutes long and I just can't stick with it.

After I finish 30DS my plan is to try Ripped In 30. But I may attempt Turbo Fire again just for a change.
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Just bought 30Days shred! have done "No Trouble Zone" I really love her approach
  • cinblog1965
    Options
    On a side note, can someone tell me how to get the weight ticker? I've got the code, just don't know what to do with it. Oh bet I need to put it in my signature.
  • cinblog1965
    Options
    I figured out how to get the weight ticker.
  • Leanne_3
    Leanne_3 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love her too. I'm currently doing the 30 Day Shred, I just finished day 5 of level 2, I do it every day. I have also done Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, and her Cardio Kickbox workout from The Biggest Winner box set is great.

I think I'll give Ripped in 30 a try when I have finished 30DS.