Michigan Vs. State

Options
2»

Replies

• quigonnjae
    Options
    I believe i just got discriminated against be cause of my color ... wellllll ... COLORS.....As i have said I work in Lansing ... just got back from lunch at a local sports bar/grill... I walked through the door and was greeted by a sea of (gag) green... It was one of those iconic western movie bar scenes... you know the one im talking about ... all the patrons carrying on as normal till the stranger walks through the door and everything comes to a DEAD stop... Well in this case THIS stranger was the ONLY one sporting the noble Maize N Blue... The waitress looked around for a long second and then seated me at a table in ANOTHER room BY MYSELF.. She only came back and checked on me once... when it came time to pay the bill ... now mind you im on lunch .... she took my card and worked her way back to the register talking to EVERY spartan fan she came in contact with along the way ... I payed my bill and went on my way LOL
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Im a true BLUE wolverine always have been always will be ... I work in Lansing (well Okemos.. but close enough) and today is "team spirit" day ...Theres a few of us proudly sporting the maize and blue... but im beginning to wonder if Kevlar is workplace appropriate for the ensemble...

I just hope Denard doesnt succumb to the same medical condition he did last year ... R.C.I (Rectal Cranium impaction) or loosely translated had his head up his butt... Lets try to throw to the guys wearing the BLUE

U%20of%20M%20logo.jpg

I heart objective fans
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    It's 308PM and Ohio State still sucks!!!
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Wait there is a football team in Michigan???

RTR!!!!

yes and you find out the first game of next season...we will ROLL tide...GO BLUE

:laugh:
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Wait there is a football team in Michigan???

RTR!!!!

yes and you find out the first game of next season...we will ROLL tide...GO BLUE

:laugh:
    I myself thought that was a bit bold all things considered.
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    Im a true BLUE wolverine always have been always will be ... I work in Lansing (well Okemos.. but close enough) and today is "team spirit" day ...Theres a few of us proudly sporting the maize and blue... but im beginning to wonder if Kevlar is workplace appropriate for the ensemble...

I just hope Denard doesnt succumb to the same medical condition he did last year ... R.C.I (Rectal Cranium impaction) or loosely translated had his head up his butt... Lets try to throw to the guys wearing the BLUE

U%20of%20M%20logo.jpg

I heart objective fans

for yet ANOTHER year we crumble .. of our OWN faults.. RCI strikes again !
  • sheisbrown
    sheisbrown Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Too bad all you U of M fans just lost! GO SPARTANS!!!! Victory is sweet.