And a good morning to all!

Hello everyone. Well, I'm new here too. I also have some weight to lose (only 12-15 lbs) according to my cardiologist as I was just recently diagnosed with cardiovascular disease at the young age of 39 3/4 (Nov. 30, I will be 40!). The extra weight I am currently carrying is mostly around my midsection and thighs which is the last place it needs to be as it is hindering the circulation to my lower limbs. I am undergoing my first surgery Nov. 2nd for a bypass in my left leg due to these issues. Luckily, my capoeira pal introduced me to this site as he has been a great inspiration :-) My hubby also joined in order to support me! So, with a positive attitude and patience as well as support from everyone here and the great tools available, I will succeed!

Regards,

Replies

• LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Welcome to the site! There are some awesome people here!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    I'm sure you'll find the site very helpful, as most of us have. Hope the surgery goes well and does the job. I worry about my poor circulation. At least, I hate having the cold feet. So far, I'm told I don't have a real problem. Enjoy getting fit with us! I've found it to be fun and exciting. I've lost 15 of the 40 lbs. I want to lose, and I'm feeling great! I like wearing smaller clothes, too. :-)
  • Raclex
    Raclex Posts: 238
    Thanks ladies for your kind words :-)