Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Before Pics

OH MY GOSHHHHH. I just took my before pics last night and OMG THEY ARE TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha I never thought I looked like that!!! Motivation for sure!!!!!!!

Replies

• I've seen pics of myself in clothes, but I took these ones in spandex shorts and a sports bra!! AHHHHHH! LMAO
  • kassied09
    kassied09 Posts: 397
    I did the same thing a few weeks ago. It was so motivating, demotivating, sad, and exciting all at once. Emotional! lol Moreso than I ever thought possible for just pictures..
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    when i eat poorly which is alot lately i have to look at mine to get that I dont ever wanna look like that again feeling
  • SmugCanucksGal
    SmugCanucksGal Posts: 79 Member
    I did the same last week. Just think of putting skinny pics of yourself next to it one someday! Super good motivation!
  • Girl I know the feeling! I look at my before pictures and I am so ashamed that I let myself get like
    that! Just makes me want to work even harder. I almost want to print them and hang them on the
    mirror in my room to keep me pushing hard!
  • running_mom
    running_mom Posts: 204 Member
    I've never taken "real" before and after pics. But I do see myself in random pics here and there and notice a huge difference. Then on top of that when family and friends say how good I look and ask how much weight I've lost- sure I get a confidence boost but then I think wow, did I really look that bad?! : /
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    I did that recently, they wait patiently on my PC for the AFTER pics. I look pregnant!:sad:
  • maillemaker
    maillemaker Posts: 1,253 Member
    Heh, I took "before" pictures a couple of weeks ago. I'm not posting them until I have a decent "after" picture. :)
  • MissObstinatiox
    MissObstinatiox Posts: 275 Member
    Mine are horrendous so embarrassing but a big wake up call and motivation.
    I doubt i be showing these to any one ever ! as there so bad :0/
  • haha yup me too! It is motivation for sure, I can't believe my boyfriend has looked at me and loved what he sees!! He must be blind! hahahaha jk, can't wait to post afters tho! I won't even lie!
  • MissObstinatiox
    MissObstinatiox Posts: 275 Member
    Ha ha ha I know mine either :0/
    I Kept saying to mine he needs to go to the opticians when he says i don,t need to change how i look!
  • kassied09
    kassied09 Posts: 397
    haha yup me too! It is motivation for sure, I can't believe my boyfriend has looked at me and loved what he sees!! He must be blind! hahahaha jk, can't wait to post afters tho! I won't even lie!

hahah this :D