Funny NSV

Options
So I've been doing pretty good with my weight loss. Lost 54 so far, started running, lost 35+ inches, and gained some self confidence and acomplished a half marathon this last weekend. Today however really made me feel good. :)

I was taking my three kiddos to their respective schools and had to stop for gas and a cappuchino. I go to the same gas station but usually am by myself. Today I started the pump and headed in to get my drink. Apparently a gentleman was watching me the whole time and followed me in. Oblivious to his watchful eye I paid for my drink and head back out to finsh up at the pump. I opened my door to put in my drink and left the door open while I put the pump up, and out of the car very loudly my oldest shouts (so everyone near can hear him mind you) "Mom that guy in the white truck is checking you out!!" So not only did the "checking me out" guy smile at me but several other men from the cars around me turned to look at me and smile. I have never been so red faced in my life!!!!! But I have to say driving down the road later I was smiling pretty big because it was nice to be checked out.... even if it was anounced by my son. :)

I am finally getting to where I feel pretty and it feels good!

Great way to start off my weekend!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!