? about Turbo Jam and working out

Options
Does doing the Turbo Jam 20 minutes abs count as a cardio or strength? How do you log Turbo Jam:grumble: ? Another stupid question, please don't laugh:embarassed: , if I have have a desk job and I spent the whole day moving office furniture:noway: ...does that count as working out???

Replies

• Katgod318
    Katgod318 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Does doing the Turbo Jam 20 minutes abs count as a cardio or strength? How do you log Turbo Jam:grumble: ? Another stupid question, please don't laugh:embarassed: , if I have have a desk job and I spent the whole day moving office furniture:noway: ...does that count as working out???
  • Go_Duke
    Go_Duke Posts: 66
    Options
    do you normally move furniture all day? if not then I would count it, did u break a sweat?

most def count it as cardio especially if it was nonstop action :)
  • Katgod318
    Katgod318 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I def do not make a habit of moving furniture. I work in a law office and spend 98% of my day infront of a computer. LOL. What is sad is that I have to do the samething tomorrow, because we are getting a new attorney in our office shortly and everything has to be PERFECT.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Log it as cardio! I don't know about moving furniture, but I guess if your heart rate was elevated for an extended time that would count as cardio?