Mobile Fitness Pal error

Options
G30Grrl
G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
Hi everyone,
I just started using MyFitnessPal this week, on my Android phone, and I love it. But this morning, when I went to log my breakfast, it said I had already used 543 calories today, yet I hadn't even logged in previously! I figured out how to find the foods that were added here online (couldn't do it on my phone), and delete them. It was everything that I'd had for lunch yesterday, added again for today. But I have no idea how it happened. Has anyone had this happen to them, and if so, did you figure out how to prevent it? I hope this isn't a regular problem, because I really love the convenience of this tool, and have been very motivated by it so far.

Thanks,
Tracey

Replies

• engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I just started using MyFitnessPal this week, on my Android phone, and I love it. But this morning, when I went to log my breakfast, it said I had already used 543 calories today, yet I hadn't even logged in previously! I figured out how to find the foods that were added here online (couldn't do it on my phone), and delete them. It was everything that I'd had for lunch yesterday, added again for today. But I have no idea how it happened. Has anyone had this happen to them, and if so, did you figure out how to prevent it? I hope this isn't a regular problem, because I really love the convenience of this tool, and have been very motivated by it so far.

Thanks,
    Tracey

i've never had this problem. you might have accidentally added them by using quick tools, or putting one days food in the wrong date (THAT has happened to me).
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    That's happened to me before, and turns out what happened was that I had accidentally switched to the next day. To view your diary you have to push the menu button on your phone (I have an HTC Incredible S, and on that phone it's the second button from the left.)

Chances are you just switched days when entering your food for another day. Hope this helps.
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Thanks; you are right; I must have switched days. At least I figured out I can edit online!