What do you put in your Greek yogurt?!?!?

Options

Replies

• p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Nutella... and then FREEZE for like 20 minutes.. OMG HEAVEN!
  • DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Strawberries and a little bit of Grape Nuts. So good and satisfies the need for crunchy too.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I've used raspberries, blueberries, granola bars broken up, and also 1/4 cup of Kashi cereal
  • hatravers
    hatravers Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    nesquick strawberry milkshake mix, strawberrys and a few mini marshmellows, leave for couple of hours and the marshmellows soften and make a yummy dessert
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    sriracha or sambal oelek to use as a spread for sandwiches and wraps.

also, finely chopped cucumbers and garlic mixed in makes for a great dressing.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    It usually makes an appearance with my meat.

gyro.jpg
  • istalkzombies
    istalkzombies Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    It depends on my mood the most common stuff ill do is one or two of these ED Smith brand jam (only 25 cals per tablespoon) , 1/4 granola, 1 teaspoon nesquick strawberry syrup, Stevia in the raw packet, 1/4 cup Grape Nuts cereal, teaspoo flax seeds
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    I use it instead co sour cream - but I sqiurt in some lemon or lime juice and have ith apples, cucumbers, and a variety of other things.
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    plain chobani with sugar & fat free jell-o cheesecake pudding mix or mio water flavoring.
  • CassieRo
    CassieRo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I use Greek yogurt for everything I can; I mix it with the powdered ranch packets, and whatever else sounds good (lemon juice, spices, hot sauce, pureed lemongrass) and use it instead of mayo on sandwiches/pasta salads/dips etc. Sometimes I'll even add fat free mayo (which tastes nasty on it's own) for the texture.
  • bigbugboo
    bigbugboo Posts: 161
    Options
    I use home grown strawberries or raspberries and a teaspoon of runny honey. Peanut butter sounds delicious!
  • alli_baba
    alli_baba Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I make my Double Chocolate Peanut Butter yogurt just about everyday.

I start with a 1/2 cup of Fage's nonfat plain yogurt, add in a teaspoon of peanut butter, a scoop of chocolate protein powder and stir until very smooth. Then I add in 2 tablespoons of Quaker granola, 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips (this is my daily chocolate fix), and 1 tablespoon of chia seeds (need those Omega3s and antioxidants).

I do another quick stir and that's my breakfast. Yum!
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Usually fresh fruit and chia seeds for breakfast. But I also use it instead of sour cream on baked potatoes and lately I've been eating it with steamed broccoli. If I'm hungry at the end of the day and I have a bunch of calories left over, then I'll melt peanut butter and put it in along with honey and crumbled up graham crackers. Yesterday I mixed some pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, and pumpkin spice in it and used it as a dip.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I use Greek honey and walnuts if I am eating it alone...too die for good. But otherwise I use it instead of sour cream almost all the time.

so you'd use it on a baked potato or a taco?
    Yes to both of those. I think it depends on the brand, though. I've found that the Fage tastes just like sour cream, but the Kirkland brand I bought last time doesn't so much. Kirkland may be cheaper, but I think I'm going back to Fage next time.

I've been eating mine like this. I place it in a 9 ounce plastic container in this order:

10 frozen raspberries (I bought a bunch on sale a few weeks ago)
    1 packet Splenda (or sweetener of your choice)
    8 ounces yogurt

I throw it together at home and by the time I get to work, the raspberries are thawed. I mix it all up at that point and the raspberries release juice and get smushy and make it all completely yummy. I still have some frozen blueberries, so when the raspberries are gone, I'm switching.

I've also added some granulated onion and garlic, and a pinch of salt, to the yogurt and made my own onion veggie dip.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Last night I stirred in some pumpkin butter with the Vanilla Almond Just the Clusters cereal from Trader Joe's(in some 0% Fage). :drinker:
  • EMc4452
    EMc4452 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Crushed bananas in plain greek yogurt is delicious and SUPER filling. I use 1/2 cup plain yogurt and one small or medium banana.
  • EMc4452
    EMc4452 Posts: 187 Member
    Options

I start with a 1/2 cup of Fage's nonfat plain yogurt, add in a teaspoon of peanut butter, a scoop of chocolate protein powder and stir until very smooth. Then I add in 2 tablespoons of Quaker granola, 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips (this is my daily chocolate fix), and 1 tablespoon of chia seeds (need those Omega3s and antioxidants).

Im trying this!
  • goquiltersgo
    goquiltersgo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yep, all the time. If a sauce or soup calls for it, I use it there too.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options

Im trying this!

Have you already calculated the calories?
  • ammbbbeeeerrrrr
    Options
    about a tbsp of orange sugar free jello mix