Water Aerobics - First Class

Options
Wow. Lot more to it than I thought there would be. Each class is 50 mins long and you use up every second of it. I spoke with the teacher before class started explaining the situation with my hip. She assured me that at any point, if I felt pain, it was okay to stop and wait for the next set of exercises. She told me that I shouldn't hurt while doing the exercises. And she also told me that she had just had a hip replacement three weeks ago!!! :noway:

I'm feeling an ache in my hip, but I expected that, and took some Ibuprofen before I went, so hopefully it won't be too bad.

And man, I can't get enough water!

Replies

• dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Wow. Lot more to it than I thought there would be. Each class is 50 mins long and you use up every second of it. I spoke with the teacher before class started explaining the situation with my hip. She assured me that at any point, if I felt pain, it was okay to stop and wait for the next set of exercises. She told me that I shouldn't hurt while doing the exercises. And she also told me that she had just had a hip replacement three weeks ago!!! :noway:

I'm feeling an ache in my hip, but I expected that, and took some Ibuprofen before I went, so hopefully it won't be too bad.

And man, I can't get enough water!