Favorite movies to watch around Halloween

Options
2»

Replies

• purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I think with Susperia you have to understand it to appreciate it, I was also so so bout the film.

Ha ha, we play the drinking game to Tremors.
    Burt
    Graboids
    Shriekers
    DRUNK!!!
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Each year its a tradition at my house to watch scary movies before Halloween! I DVR them from Turner Movie Channel and rent some from Netflix. They can be black and white, totally stupid, or scary! On the list this year:

Frankenstein's monster
    Bride of Frankenstein
    Creature from the Black Lagoon and the sequals
    Abbot and Costello meet Frankenstein (included wolf man and dracula)
    Freaks
    Mark of the Vampire
    Terror from Beyond Space
    She Freak
    Berserk
    House of Wax
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Monster House (My son's Favorite)
    Jeepers Creepers
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    And, don't laugh, Tremors with Kevin Bacon. I don't know why but my uncle and I love that movie.
    Oh, wow! I completely forgot about that movie! I remember there being a few moments that increased my heart rate the first time I watched it :tongue:
  • istalkzombies
    istalkzombies Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Most zombie movies (Dawn of the Dead, 28 Days Later, Resident Evil, etc...), Vampies (John carpenter one), Saw movies, Paranormal Activity, I Am Legend, The Collector, The Walking Dead (TV Series)
  • Booboo78
    Booboo78 Posts: 169
    Options
    Ghostbusters! :smile:

Also the classics like Nightmare on Elm Street, The Omen, Friday the 13th, Texas Chainsaw Massacre (new version) - plus Beeltejuice, Nightmare Before Christmas. And you can't beat Evil Dead :laugh:
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    The Haunting. Best. Ghost. Story. Ever! The original balck and white version that is, not the atrocity with Catherine Zeta-Jones and Owen Wilson.
    Also The nightmare Before Christmas, It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and Dracula.
  • dontletmegetme
    Options
    Edward Scissorhands, Hocus Pocus, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse bride, Halloween, Carrie, Nightmare on Elm street, Friday The 13th, Beetlejuice, Coraline, and many others. This is by far my favorite season.
  • quixoticmantis
    quixoticmantis Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Quentin Tarantino's 'Death Proof'. ALL TIME FAVORITE.