Sensa

Options
Hello,
I just recieved a free 30 day trial of Sensa, it claims an average weight loss of 30 lbs in 6 months, but I'm not sure about trying it. I've never heard of it before. Has anyone heard of it or used it? and if so how did it work for you? Please let me know, I don't want to try it if its just a gimmick. Thanks.

Replies

• _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Gimmick. There is no magic weight loss sprinkle. Especially ones that are made of mostly corn/soy and coloring.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/98962-ingredients-sensa-diet/
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    4.gif<---- This

Please read this link.

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5495808&page=1
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    gimmick
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    From the link Thomasm198 posted:

"20/20" found four people who said they lost weight as part of Hirsh's studies and they had one thing in common. Afterwards, none of them kept the weight off. "My experience with the sprinkles for me, it really didn't work," according to one study participant.

Others said the weight came back once they stopped using the flakes. But once the study's over, Hirsch said, it's over.

"There are different things that could've made the study more elegant," he said. "Bottom line is people lost 30 pounds in six months."
  • SherryP71561
    Options
    I guess what jumps out at me is that they claim you can lose 30 pounds in six months. An average, healthy weight loss program will help you lose 1/2 to 2 pounds per week, so losing 30 pounds in six months averages out to five pounds per month, which is what a healthy eating/exercise program will do for you.

After trying so many of the gimmicks myself, I have to agree, that there are NO quick fixes out there. Only hard work and determination!
  • prettylyzard
    prettylyzard Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    thanks for the info, i thought so but am always hopeful something will make my journey easier