Loss 151lbs and Look at me now.... With progress pics!!!!

Options

Replies

• unhinge
    unhinge Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation inside and out! Hip, hip, hooray!!!!
  • ziggy_mommy
    Options
    Wow - that is so amazing! Where you started is just about where I am now... and I'm so looking forward to ending up where you are! It's so slow and frustrating sometimes, but I just keep reminding myself that others have done this, and so can I!!!!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic story!!!! You are an amazing person and truly an inspiration! Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou:
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    THanks for sharing your story!
  • Tantrisis
    Options
    You look fantastic, I realy enjoyed reading your story, very helpfull and motivating, Thank you,
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    I got chills reading about your amazing transformation. Thank you so much for sharing!
  • TonnaJai
    TonnaJai Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    This is a great great story to share and I am glad you did, continue on with your journey! Congrats!!!
  • sweetpunani
    Options
    fantastic! you look great :drinker:
  • LadyoftheDisc
    LadyoftheDisc Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Just awesome!! Such an inspiration and you look FABULOUS!!! :heart:
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    You are so frickin awesome momma! And hella sexy! So glad to be your friend!
  • Christinaray
    Christinaray Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing story. You have a lot to be proud of..keep up the great work you look amazing!!
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Rachel I am just about speechless and a little choked up. Thanks for sharing and Wtg!!! You look great!!!
  • KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    that is so awsome ,,,,GREAT JOB!!!!
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal!! Way to go! You're almost at the finish line! :)

Thank you for posting this to inspire all of us
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • sunshinethompson
    sunshinethompson Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely marvelous!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on your weight loss!!!!!!!!!!!
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: THANKS FOR SHARING!!!! =)
  • QueenCat25
    Options
    So inspiring! You look amazing. Thank you for sharing. =D
  • Stevesmomma
    Stevesmomma Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My husband set up my mfp and kinda pushed me to using it - i was counting calories and working out - just not using the computer or cell phone. You are how i know i am where i need to be. thx
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    What impresses me more than the physical changes are the mental ones .. the determination , the patience , the 'never giving up' , the 'staying motivated no matter what' , the pushing through the plateau(s) .
    You said you have a way to go emotionally and I have to say I am IN AWE of your emotional courage !!

You are beautiful , you look so young and so happy :)) You're a great mom and you ROCK !