BIGGEST LOSER!

Options

Replies

• DawnInOhio
    DawnInOhio Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    When was this filmed? They already know the ending and we sit here...well, clueless.
  • jessicasager
    Options
    I love the Nicole Richie quote, too. Joelle should have gone home. I would have felt bad for Carla (I feel bad for her now!), but Damien would really have taken advantage of being on the ranch. It's like Joelle takes it for granted.

I also think Joelle takes this for granted. But at the same time, I honestly think if Joelle leaves. Carla will NOT talk to her, will NOT help her, and will NOT continue. Therefore, in a way, she needs to stay. If only for her relationship with Carla. Nicole and Damien are in love, they OBVIOUSLY continued their battle after the show... And truth be told, we all know Joelle would not have. I think the team always knows best.
  • carla529
    Options
    Good point Jessica! It definately helps to have a support system, but it still bothers me she got to stay. It's like she's the new Vicky....the one everyone loves to hate.

Does anyone think this was an issue of game play??? I would have voted Damien off just because I know Joelle is in no way a threat to anybody!
  • DawnInOhio
    Options
    I think Carla knew this about Joelle from the beginning if you remember back...and what does Carla do for a living that she lives in that nice house in Detroit? Couldn't she afford a personal trainer before?? I'm just saying I live in a small town and a house like that would go for 250,000 thousand, picture in Detroit? She couldn't have hired her own Bob?
  • Audry
    Audry Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    OMG Joelle is about to get me to jump thru the tv - first last week where she made Bob curse...and this week when she is flat out asked if she wants to be on the ranch and she can't give a straight answer and then she cries when she gets to stay - WHAT A JOKE

I agree with Bob tonight - if Joelle would have went home "Carla would kill someone"
    Not to be mean but Carla reminds me of those big black girls in movies that get all mad about stuff and take off thier earrings to have a fight...lol

I started to cry when I seen next weeks preview....are we really gonna have to watch and see if Danny or Mikey go home....get ready for the water works...my house might flood next week!
  • jnikitow
    jnikitow Posts: 334
    Options
    I was very disappointed that Joelle didn't go home. I agree, she doesn't deserve to be there.

Does anyone know why Danny wasn't in the temptation challenge? I was curious to see how many calories his partner ate, since he has been eating everything in site back home anyway.
  • DawnInOhio
    Options
    Not sure, but cuz he got to stay after last week he was left out of challenge......btw.....do we need to see back flashes of what just happened before the last commercial .Do they think we have that short of an attention span? And the shameless promoting of products...let them pay for a 30 second commercial....I'm here to watch a show. If they didn't replay stuff we already watched the show would be an hour. JMHO
  • jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    I think they voted him off to have a mental advantage over the blue team. In the end it becomes a game to the stronger people. I love the show and been watching since it started. But today I actually got motivated enough to work out after watching
  • robsonaraujo
    robsonaraujo Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    thats true... what happend??? what is she still doing there???
    what happend with the yellow team and the eating temptation???
  • rrmudd
    rrmudd Posts: 12
    Options
    I wonder if they didn't keep Joelle so that cutie trainer would keep all his anger directed at her and not them. Working out next to her would make them look pretty good. I know she is as big as the rest of them but some people have more strength and indurance than others. I believe she is weak. I wonder what she is eating because I'm sure she's working out a couple hours a day and eating healthier than before ranch life and to lose only a couple pounds a week! That sucks and I can tell you, I know how she feels.(of course I would love a 2 to 3 pound loss right now) I watch every calorie and work out hard 60 min. a day and nothing. Not on the scale or the tape measure. It sucks. I think she would have done much better with her buddy there and no body expected to be spit up that early.
  • DawnInOhio
    Options
    thats true... what happend??? what is she still doing there???
    what happend with the yellow team and the eating temptation???
    Mandi wanted to see her kids so cried through a pc. of pizza, but
    Aubrey didnt eat anything, so she lost
  • DawnInOhio
    Options
    I wonder if they didn't keep Joelle so that cutie trainer would keep all his anger directed at her and not them. Working out next to her would make them look pretty good. I know she is as big as the rest of them but some people have more strength and indurance than others. I believe she is weak. I wonder what she is eating because I'm sure she's working out a couple hours a day and eating healthier than before ranch life and to lose only a couple pounds a week! That sucks and I can tell you, I know how she feels.(of course I would love a 2 to 3 pound loss right now) I watch every calorie and work out hard 60 min. a day and nothing. Not on the scale or the tape measure. It sucks. I think she would have done much better with her buddy there and no body expected to be spit up that early.
    I just wonder if you weigh that much and work out 8 count em 8 hours a day and you only have a 6 pound weight loss??? What are these people eating??? I lost 27 in a month on WW in may, I only weighed 225, and didn't exercise at all, and ate all my points. I'm confused.
  • jacque509
    Options
    I thinks its part of the game I bet next week she loses more.
  • Phoenixflame
    Phoenixflame Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I lol'd when Jillian went flying. She's so hardcore, but it's funny when she's taken for a loop.

Am I the only one who thinks her boy/girlfriends wake up in pain the morning after?
  • DawnInOhio
    Options
    I lol'd when Jillian went flying. She's so hardcore, but it's funny when she's taken for a loop.

Am I the only one who thinks her boyfriends wake up in pain the morning after?
    "boy"friends? hmmm....I wonder...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jacque509
    Options
    :laugh: Wonder is right
  • tjones101480
    Options
    I don't like her either. She said she didn't want to be there. I think the rest of the people wanted to see her team make back ....not her. Also, Damien has potential to loose a lot, he is a threat and they are starting to play the game.
  • DawnInOhio
    Options
    I don't like her either. She said she didn't want to be there. I think the rest of the people wanted to see her team make back ....not her. Also, Damien has potential to loose a lot, he is a threat and they are starting to play the game.
    yeah, yeah, yeah...we have to remember it is a game...are they playing it?? Yep.
  • rrmudd
    rrmudd Posts: 12
    Options
    I always wonder why you never see them using that big pool. If I had that outside my room I would be in it every day! I think they need funner workouts. Some kind of sport, like rollerblading, or rock climbing. Working out in the gym is so boring.
  • DawnInOhio
    Options
    I was watching Diet Tribe on Lifetime and they all went rollerskating, some of them after 20 years..thought that was cool.