NSV ... Size 0???

Options
rockstarginaa
rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
So I went to Ann Taylor loft during lunch (the constant sale emails finally broke me). I'm currently in a size 2, but they are a little loose so I decide to pick up a size 0 and it fit!!!! Problem is when I got back to my office they looked grey instead of the brown they looked in the store and I do not need any more grey pants, so I may have to return them :(

Replies

• elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! That's so wonderful for you. :) << Happy Dance>>

That size seems so far away and unattainable for me, but as someone who's an inch or so taller than you, and at just below your SW, maybe there is hope for me! Thanks for the inspiration :)
  • willandjaye
    willandjaye Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Lucky you! I wore a 0 before I got pregnant with my son. My husband doesn't want me to get back that skinny but I don't think it would even be possible. Childbirth changes your body so much. I definitely miss wearing my size 0 jeans. Enjoy your accomplishment!!
  • egaal
    egaal Posts: 19
    Options
    Gratz! Also love the profile pic (from one daredevil to another :)
  • shopnisluv
    shopnisluv Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats on being a size zero. I hope to get close soon. :-)
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Size 0? So tiny!! I don't think I've been that size since I was 12. Even then I jumped to a 10 in about 2-3 years. I'm really happy sitting at an 11 and can totally relate on being able to squeeze into smaller pant sizes. I hope maybe you can exchange the pants and will find something else suitable that is also a size 0. I don't think I'll ever be able to push myself down that small but plan on going to a size 6 in the end. :) Good luck and thanks for the inspiration!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I have never worn a 0, lol...great job!
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I thought size 4 would be my smallest, and now I have a bunch of 2's and a few 4's.
  • ygsandoval
    ygsandoval Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • jadick825
    jadick825 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Good job! I am 4'10" so I love to see someone my size do it. Did you do any special exercises to get to your goal? Thanks! Feel free to friend me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!