New to the Group!

Options
Hey Everyone!

My name is Holly. I am 30 Years old. I am from Horsham, PA ( A Suburb of Philadelphia). I just started on a fitness and life style change. I am looking to lose about 100lbs. I am planning on getting Married in June 2010. I am following the weight watchers plan. I've started back to the gym last week. I lost 6 lbs this past week. So i feel like i'm off to a good start.

I hope I can find some people here that can help motivate me and keep me accountable! If there is anyone who wants the same let me know I will do the same too!

Replies

• holly78
    holly78 Posts: 347
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

My name is Holly. I am 30 Years old. I am from Horsham, PA ( A Suburb of Philadelphia). I just started on a fitness and life style change. I am looking to lose about 100lbs. I am planning on getting Married in June 2010. I am following the weight watchers plan. I've started back to the gym last week. I lost 6 lbs this past week. So i feel like i'm off to a good start.

I hope I can find some people here that can help motivate me and keep me accountable! If there is anyone who wants the same let me know I will do the same too!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You can do this and look awesome in your wedding gown! Keep up the good work!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp, good luck with your weight loss journey.
  • joodles0290
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!!!:happy:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    welcome, I am new too, we can do this! the results here speak for themselves!:wink: