I can't eat any more today

Options
I helped a friend today everthing from washing walls to moving furniture in the process I have burned way to many calories. I still have 722 to go and I'm full will be being this short of replacing my calories burned effect my progress?

Replies

• Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I helped a friend today everthing from washing walls to moving furniture in the process I have burned way to many calories. I still have 722 to go and I'm full will be being this short of replacing my calories burned effect my progress?
  • Nugentc
    Options
    Friend I had this same issue yesterday. I went hiking and as short 900 upon my return. I ate 300 cals and was ready to be done, but I was so worried about not getting enough calories that I got as close as I could to meeting my daily goal. It did not lead to a good feeling today. I am looking for some advice as well! Help...
  • alyfin
    alyfin Posts: 103
    Options
    If you don't make it a habit - one day every so often will not put you in starvation mode. It may even shock your system into better weight loss.
    Congrats on burning so many extra cals.:drinker:
  • avr1321
    avr1321 Posts: 96
    Options
    i think as long as you eat AT LEAST 1000 calories you should be okay. it's just one day, you'll live. sometimes you just have days when you burn, burn, burn (calories) so eating seems sort of hard. (which could be a blessing in disguise haha :laugh: )
    so good luck! and you'll be fine as long as you've eaten a good number of calories for today :bigsmile:
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    that's what I needed to hear thank you now are soon as these kids go to bed I can go to sleep:yawn:
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Same thing this week for me. But as I was talking with my fitness buddy/walking partner/best bud edie(nwfamilygal)we reminded eachother that a handful of nuts or maybe trailmix can take up some calories for us. We love to walk and aren't going to give that up but we are both doing cleaning(houses/offices)also and on the go. So we have to start with a really good breakfast and I sort of figure how many I'll burn up and how many I need to eat ahead of time. Heck, if I have to eat every hour I can make my calories but I have to be willing to go for it:) I get busy working and don't want to eat or stop or whatever. One time isn't gonna mess you up, it hasn't me anyway. But planning is becoming a really important part of my week. Shopping and having all I need on hand for snacking(healthy). You'll do fine:) For me, if I don't plan atleast a couple hours in advance, I'll either not eat and then be hungry and grab anything late in the day. That's a bummer because I eat too much to metabolize(too big a portion)and I don't get enough calories so I feel a little cruddy the next day.

denise in Sams Valley OR