Replies

• Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I dont want to eat them, do I have to?
  • Tamishumate
    Options

I am not sure what I was reading? LOL. Did you want me to read the links?
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    ugh.... so I have to be sure to have at least 1200 calories in my body at the end of the day, even after going to the gym and burning all those calories, I need to be above the 1200 , is that correct?
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    LOLLLLLLLLLL!!! You cracked me up "do I have to" 00020148.gif

I've read a lot on this forum about eating exercise calories and what works for me is eating about 50% of them. I have a "bottom" line of 1200 calories and women I hear, aren't supposed to eat less than that unless a doctor says so, supposedly. So, if I do exercise that burns up 300 calories, even if I eat 1200 worth of cals that day, I will only have actually retained 900. So, I need to make that 1200 or close. The "or close" works best for me. I am losing about 1 lb per week. I haven't weighed but will in the a.m. I have lost inches though and built muscle.

I believe that we need to eat atleast part of our exercise calories because I do believe in the body kicking into "starvation" mode. If we don't fuel our bodies, the body "will" get what it needs even if it's our lean muscle mass or other organs 00020063.gif. Look up any well known athlete online and you will maybe see they eat tons of calories just so they can compete. We(and they)need fuel in order to burn cals(work our bodies, whether competing or just doing life, exercise or no). It grosses me out some of the "media" diets where these women have lost all this weight by eating "nothing" basically and I wonder what on Earth did their body burn, eeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeee, scarey:(

denise in Sams Valley OR
    I dont want to eat them, do I have to?
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    well crap... I liked not eating them, lol. Ok.. thank you! I will stay above 1200 calories!::flowerforyou: