Question about sugar

PrettyOscar
PrettyOscar Posts: 31 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Almost everyday I go over in sugar. I eat a lot of fruit as snacks because the little burst of energy I get from it helps me make it through the rest of the day. Does anyone else have this problem? Should I cut back on my fruit to stay within the sugar range? I always assumed it was natural sugar and it didn't matter, but does it?

Also, did anyone else read the article about Britney Spears new weight loss routine? She eats 1200 calories a day, doesn't eat ANY sugar (including fruit) and eats proteins, veggies, and whole grains. I laughed, am I the only one who thinks that is ridiculous?

Replies

• PrettyOscar
    PrettyOscar Posts: 31 Member
    Almost everyday I go over in sugar. I eat a lot of fruit as snacks because the little burst of energy I get from it helps me make it through the rest of the day. Does anyone else have this problem? Should I cut back on my fruit to stay within the sugar range? I always assumed it was natural sugar and it didn't matter, but does it?

Also, did anyone else read the article about Britney Spears new weight loss routine? She eats 1200 calories a day, doesn't eat ANY sugar (including fruit) and eats proteins, veggies, and whole grains. I laughed, am I the only one who thinks that is ridiculous?
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    i doubt that's her real meal plan. tabloids just make that **** up to make readers think that a plan like that is feasible

no, i don't thin it's bad to overeat in sugar from fruit
  • Unless a person is diabetic I don't see how being high in natural sugars would really hurt.
  • Almost everyday I go over in sugar. I eat a lot of fruit as snacks because the little burst of energy I get from it helps me make it through the rest of the day. Does anyone else have this problem? Should I cut back on my fruit to stay within the sugar range? I always assumed it was natural sugar and it didn't matter, but does it?

yeah dont believe what you read in the tabs. If that is true then she's starving herself, she's probably on meth too. You need to get away from that sugar rush habit of yours, it's a really bad habit but not one that's hard to kick. You should totally cut back on your fruit in my opinion, this is coming from a fruit lover by the way. Are you eating more than 3 times per day?
This discussion has been closed.