• n2dfire
    n2dfire Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    IMEANT FROM NOT FORM
  • DawnInOhio
    DawnInOhio Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    WE WILL BE FINE
    You save lives, we can motivate ourselves to save ours, right?:wink: You are awesome!:flowerforyou:
  • n2dfire
    Options
    ABSOLUTLY
  • DawnInOhio
    Options
    ABSOLUTLY
    Can you get a pic of yourself up? It helps to see you and your family, you're more 'real' I learned that after a couple of days...if not, I didn't know how, my neice did it!:embarassed:
  • n2dfire
    Options
    YEAH I CAN DO THAT JUST HAVE TO FIND A PIC FIRST NOT REAL PHOTOGENIC SO DONT TAKE MANY HENCE DONT HAVE MANY BUT I WILL TAKE ONE FOR YALL
  • jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    :smile: Would like to join green team have a lot of weight to lose. Need the help bad
  • n2dfire
    Options
    Would like to join green team have a lot of weight to lose. Need the help bad

WELCOME TO THE TEAM READ THE REST OF THE POSTS AND IT WILL EXPLAIN IT MORE IN DEPTH I ADDED YOU AS A FRIEND AND LIKE I SAID I LOOK FORWARD TO LOOSING WITH YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE:happy: :tongue:
  • velvetwing
    Options
    Im going to bed now with thoughts of a new beginning !! Weigh in tomorrow whoop whoop
  • n2dfire
    Options
    ALRIGHT ITS WAY PAST MY BED TIME IT CURRENTLY 1201 AM ON WED MORNING AND IM OFF FOR THE NIGHT IF ANYONE COMES ON AND SEES THESE POST AND WANTS TO JOIN THE TEAM ADD ME AS A FRIEND AND I WILL RESPOND OTHER THAN THAT EVERYONE HAVE A GOOD AND SAFE NIGHT AND I WILL TALK WITH YALL TOMORROW
  • DawnInOhio
    Options
    YEAH I CAN DO THAT JUST HAVE TO FIND A PIC FIRST NOT REAL PHOTOGENIC SO DONT TAKE MANY HENCE DONT HAVE MANY BUT I WILL TAKE ONE FOR YALL
    awwww, we have a thang for a man in uniform, right girls???:wink::wink: :wink:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Hi I added all that I see thus far as a friend!
  • Felixanvk
    Options
    Count on me!
    What is the plan?
    Felixa
  • wannabeflaca
    Options
    I AM IN WITH THE GREEN BABY! OKAY! SINCE THIS IS MY FIRST WEIGH IN, I WEIGH 211 LBS.
    GOAL NEXT SUNDAY WILL BE 209 LBS.

MARCH 1: 201 LBS
    APRIL 1: 191 LBS
    MAY 1: 181 LBS
    JUNE 1: 171 LBS
    JULY 1: 161 LBS

REEVALUATE FROM THERE!

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!
  • adamk0324
    Options
    could i stiil join
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    Could I join also?
  • kels0724
    kels0724 Posts: 136
    Options
    Yes- join in...but we have a new thread going called GREEN TEAM... so post on there so the leader can see you :happy: welcome! we weigh in on wed.!