Bad day

Options
Okay so I overate today, by about 259 calories....someone tell me to get on my stationary bike and burn thoes extra calories as I've been doing really good this week until today...don't really want to wreck my week.

Doesn't help I tried to take my bulldog for a walk and she sat down on the pavement a block away from our house and refused to move....damn dog...man's (or woman's) best friend indeed.

98244.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• Bride092909
    Options
    Okay so I overate today, by about 259 calories....someone tell me to get on my stationary bike and burn thoes extra calories as I've been doing really good this week until today...don't really want to wreck my week.

Doesn't help I tried to take my bulldog for a walk and she sat down on the pavement a block away from our house and refused to move....damn dog...man's (or woman's) best friend indeed.

98244.png
  • illeriya
    Options
    just do it youll feel better when you do
  • ColeenSanLeon
    ColeenSanLeon Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Come on now, you can do it. I had to get my friends on facebook to harass me into going to the gym this morning so turnabout it fair play - GET UP AND GET IT OVER WITH!!

you'll feel alot better about it -- i did :)
  • Bride092909
    Options
    Hahahaha...the cat with the melon on it's head wa enough...I'm getting up right now.

98244.png
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    google "calorie shifting" because not working off those calories may actually be doing your body (and "diet") good! I am such an enabler...
  • pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    first of all you can do it trust me ive had days where i just did not want to work out (andi have only been on here a week) you can do it going on you may not want to but when u get off the bike you will feel like you acomplished something and feel so good so get on that bike and let us know if when your done :bigsmile:

your dog sounds funny maybe you should sign him/her up on here to motivate her/him to go for its walks :laugh: