my hips are huge

Options
2»

Replies

• withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I've got none... No hips, no butt. Anyone wanna trade half of their hip size with half of mine?
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I've got none... No hips, no butt. Anyone wanna trade half of their hip size with half of mine?

*raises hand*
  • mideon_696
    mideon_696 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    You want hips.

:)

just another blokes perspective.
  • carriem29
    Options
    I carry a lot of my weight in my hips, butt and thighs. I have seen the inches go down (from 51" to 40.5") but I know I will never be a 5/6. We just have to work with our body types instead of working against them:)
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    From a health standpoint it is way better for a woman to carry her weight in the hips, count your blessing!
  • kassandra81
    Options
    It's always about wanting something you don't have. I don't have hips, hardly have an *kitten* to speak of, I'm a box shape, lol. I would love some nice hips. That waist to hip ratio is lovely!!! Enjoy what you've got! I'm sure you look great :)
  • jazzy020106
    jazzy020106 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I think I have wide hips.. But when I weigh 150 I wear size 7.. At my biggest of 210 I was like 16-18.. Right now I am 182 and I really have no idea what size pants I wear lmao..I'm usually in my BFs gym shorts.. Boxers or a dress lmao..

When I weighed 140 I was a size 3 but that was before kids.. I haven't weighed that little since having kids :(.. Hoping to get to 130 though!!! :)
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Rock those hips woman!! I've got big hips too but my goal is to make my waist smaller, then I'll have it going on!!
  • blondski
    blondski Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    When I was younger and weighed 120 lbs, my hip bones stuck out, but still wore a 7/8 jeans. you can carry more weight having proportionate figure! When I met my husband he made the comment to one of his friends about me being "wide" and that was when I was wearing a size 10. He almost did not become my husband! LOL.....
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Oh, you're not alone... :/ it's the same for me, I wear a size 12 shirt, with a size 16 pants... it's so frustrating. That's why I'm doing workout that focus on my thighs and butt... I used to wear size 18 and 20. It was scary! Still scary... but I'm hoping to keep it off permanently this time. :) Let us both work hard together! ^^
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    Big hips? Uh, yeah, right here *raises hand*
    But... I'm working on embracing them; 'working on' being the key phrase ;)
  • Rhodygarden
    Options
    I have to buy pants to fit my waist and then they are sacky in the rear and in the hips. Likely an issue you don't have....so remember we all have our issues. Wear your size with confidence. You will get where you want to be.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I have to buy pants to fit my waist and then they are sacky in the rear and in the hips. Likely an issue you don't have....so remember we all have our issues. Wear your size with confidence. You will get where you want to be.

Do you have your pants taken in or anything? This is exactly my issue. I swear, I try on jeans that are great around the waist, but then the pockets sag in the butt because I'm soooo flat, and then they're baggy in my thighs.
  • londanfudd4eva
    Options
    EXACTLY WHERE DO U GUYS MEASURE YOUR HIPS ? i have wide hips and big butt(b4 pics on my profile) my last weight was 160 and i wear a few 10's and a lot of 12's . im 5'2. my weight goal is 135-140 or whatever makes me size 8. i like my curves i just want to tone some of the fat off of them. and i hate when people tell me i cant lose my hips and butt because i know that i can and im going to show them!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I do, but I actually like them.
  • Lindsey_81
    Lindsey_81 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am all hips, butt and thighs! Even when I only weighed 125 I was still in a 6-8. I just want to be back in that jean size. I love having curve...its just hard finding good fitting pants.
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I carry my weight in my hips and thighs, but I love having hips I find clothes look better on me. I am 5'9", 176lbs and wear a size 10 jeans. My hips deffinitely got a little bigger after being pregnant with my son. I have always been a pear shape, walking I find helps slim them down a bit.
  • phechan3
    Options
    Full hips are beautiful! Don't be ashamed. :)
  • amygee05nb
    Options
    um..this is not a bad thing..from a guys perspective =)

Just saying...

I like this comment..ALOT lol
  • karenbobaren
    karenbobaren Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Honey you should embrace your hips! Yes, they're big and yes it's hard to find the right clothes but when you don't tell me you're not like "damn I look good in this!" lol. I curse my hips and butts sometimes, especially now bcuz my halloween costume is too tight from my hips and butt, but at the end of the day I know once I slim down I'm going to have that body most girl would kill for! Seriously your hips and butt are a gift, tone it up and embrace your figure!