Quest Protein Bars.. so good!

My Quest Protein bars just came in the mail today! I ordered a few of the "chocolate brownie" flavor since I just LOVE chocolate but haven't had any in so long!! Lol it's probably the best protein bar i've ever tried. And it's gluten free, 1g of sugar and NO sugar alcohols.. 20g protein, 170 cals for one bar. No trans fats as well. It's really HIGH in fiber.. 19g!! It says it's 5g non-fiber carbs.. i'm not sure how the fiber w carbs works but.. a low carb bar, low sugar as well and low cals? Delicious! Try them if you haven't :)

Replies

• I ordered some apple pie ones! They came but I mailed them back home and not to me D:

Thanks for the review! :D
  • Danahimself
    Danahimself Posts: 279 Member
    Yeah I agree some of these protein bars like from MET-Rx are so convenient and great nutrition! I intend to keep using them from now on!

Plus so much chocolate ones! Ha They should come out with some dark chocolate one!
  • 3ball
    3ball Posts: 338
    They almost look too good to be true. Where did you get them from?
  • rachemn
    rachemn Posts: 407 Member
    They are delicious! and if you heat them in the microwave for 15-20 seconds they are even better! No sugar alcohols unlike most bars. I like the brownie, peanut butter one and the mixed berry the best. I'm ordering the pb&j right now. Subtract the fiber from the carbs and you end up with the real carb count. All the bars are 4-5 grams of carbs and super filling!!

You can order from their website at quest.com, but I order from netrition.com. Shipping is only $4.95 no matter the size of your order and the bars are actually cheaper from netrition.
  • EthanJeremiahsMama
    EthanJeremiahsMama Posts: 534 Member

questproteinbar.com !! you can only get them online. they're really good!
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    bodybuilding.com sells them also
  • EthanJeremiahsMama
    EthanJeremiahsMama Posts: 534 Member
    oh and also netrition.com ! :)
  • bump
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    About $2 a bar? Holy expensive batman, my whole dinner tonight was probably cheaper than that!

They do sound good, I'm just such a cheapass, who wants to send me some for free ;)
  • 3ball
    About $2 a bar? Holy expensive batman, my whole dinner tonight was probably cheaper than that!

They do sound good, I'm just such a cheapass, who wants to send me some for free ;)

Yeah, that could get to be a spendy habit.
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member

questproteinbar.com !! you can only get them online. they're really good!

After doing much investigative research after seeing this thread, I have purchased three bars to try 'em out lol
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    bump!
  • mandasimba
    Oh, done a bit of looking and for other cheap bums who reside in the US out there... http://www.questproteinbar.com/freesample2

We'll see if they send them!
  • 3ball
    Got my free samples ordered as well.
  • Toenges1
    Toenges1 Posts: 99 Member
    bump.

I am NOT a nutrition expert, but was told once upon a time by a nutritoion expert to look for bars that have similar protein to carb ratio. For example, if something has 6 grams of carbs - look for 4-8 grams of protein..for the best balance in how the body digests the sugar/carbs.

But, these are hard to fine!! These sound delicious and may have to try!
  • 3ball
    Any luck getting the samples in the mail? I have not yet.
  • mandasimba
    Any luck getting the samples in the mail? I have not yet.

Nothing yet either, I'd give it a good 4-6 weeks... the timing all those little toys from the cereal box used to take :p
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,186 Member
    bring up an old thread here! Has anyone else tried these? and what flavours did you recommend??

I stumbled across this via google! I am sick to death paying $9 for a 4 pack of 30g bars they do not fill me up at all, these seem to be much better value!

Edit: Postage is rediculous to Australis :( so its not viable
  • mandasimba
    Hmmm... I just saw this on my "my topics" page. 2 months and still no samples. I call shenanagins! Even if they were delicious I shall not buy them because they tricked me :tongue:
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    They are amazing. I have them on auto ship every month.