Hi from Karen

Options
Just joined this site a few days ago, and really liking it. I am a nurse from NJ, with various health issues that I've been avoiding.....diabetic, hypertension and about 60 pounds over weight. Got lots of work to do, but this site seems to be helping me make a start. Gotta start somewhere. Had a few marital problems, that made me wake up from my long nap. Good luck to everyone.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• NJBeachgirl
    Options
    Just joined this site a few days ago, and really liking it. I am a nurse from NJ, with various health issues that I've been avoiding.....diabetic, hypertension and about 60 pounds over weight. Got lots of work to do, but this site seems to be helping me make a start. Gotta start somewhere. Had a few marital problems, that made me wake up from my long nap. Good luck to everyone.:flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    welcome
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp:drinker: ~kjl
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Welcome...and best of luck the site is great with many wonderful people.

dd
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Hi! Good luck to you! I hope that you can shed the unwanted pounds and get back your health. :smile:
  • NJBeachgirl
    Options
    TY everyone 4 ur support, its great to be here. Been walking every day, and believe it or not I feel differant already. Guess the blood finally started to circulate. LOL
    :love: