how do you log your 30 day shred workout

hello fellow shredders how is everyone logging this? I had been logging it as circuit since it is a combination of cardio & strength with no rest. actually im doin the 30 ds and 6week 6pack 2.

Replies

• melbelle32
    melbelle32 Posts: 69 Member
    Ive also been logging it that way. I put it in for 25 mins.
  • Before I got my HRM I logged it as circuit training.

I strongly suggest buying a HRM for accuracy. I am burning more cals doing the 30 DS than what MFP calculated for me.
  • Shannafo
    Shannafo Posts: 121 Member
    I'm new here what is HRM? I'm trying to learn all the lingo! I'm so excited to be on the website.
  • melbelle32
    melbelle32 Posts: 69 Member
    Heart Rate Monitor
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    I'm new here what is HRM? I'm trying to learn all the lingo! I'm so excited to be on the website.

Heart Rate Monitor
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    I logged it 20 minutes of circuit training
  • so the hrm tells you how many calories that you burn? where do u buy it? how much does it cost?
  • Shannafo
    Shannafo Posts: 121 Member
    Thanks! I've got one of those, I'll have to dig it out.
  • so the hrm tells you how many calories that you burn? where do u buy it? how much does it cost?

Yes. The HRM monitors your heart rate during your exercise and converts that to calories burned. There are many versions of HRMs. I have a Polar FT7 which I really like. The chest strap is really comfortable and I almost don't realize it is on me during my workouts. Google heart rate monitors and you can see the different types. I got mine off of amazon and paid around $85 for it, I think.