Why do you put your pets in your avatars?

Options
Iamfit4life
Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
Aren't you proud of how you look and what you have accomplished?

You SHOULD be! :D

Replies

• mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of my turtle and his love for yum yums. I pimp him out everywhere.

I'd rather not let the internet world know who I am... unless you know my turtle, of course. Then you might figure it out.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I think people tend to put pictures of things that mean the most to them. For some it's their abs, tits, bum, etc.

For others, its their pets, children, partner, etc.

For me, it's simply fits my current mood :)
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    We love our pets and like to show them off. People who live in glass houses.....
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am proud of my accomplishment but I prefer to put roses from my garden. I am proud of them too :smile:
  • Evarell
    Evarell Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Same reason we don't use our real names.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    My cat inspires me, I want to live a long life so I can be with her. Also, she has saved my life...
  • MiaCasa
    Options
    Like to remain anonymous. Also, my "granddaughter" needs to lose weight, too!
  • Iamfit4life
    Options
    I think people tend to put pictures of things that mean the most to them. For some it's their abs, tits, bum, etc.

For others, its their pets, children, partner, etc.

For me, it's simply fits my current mood :)

I always like yours.
  • Iamfit4life
    Options
    My cat inspires me, I want to live a long life so I can be with her. Also, she has saved my life...

Really? That's awesome!

What's the story?
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Trust me, no one wants to see my "assets" no matter how much weight I lose. :tongue:
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Same reason we don't use our real names.

Hmmm not true. I am using my real name. I use my ticker to show off my boys.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I like dogs. They're good people.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I think most people are like me and they aren't yet happy with their body. They don't yet feel that the accomplishment has been achieved. I've lost A LOT of weight, but at the same time, I still have A LOT of flab. I am hard pressed to take a picture just of my face that I like. Believe me, when I get there, I will be showing off!!
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    My dog is much more loving, loyal, friendly, and sensible that most humans i know tbh...
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I'm shy.
  • javamonster
    javamonster Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I use my ticker to show off my boys.

I :heart: gerbils. Had them for a long time! Should have stuck with them, breeding horses is far more stressful! :laugh:

Seeing as I see my profile pic more than anyone else, I'd rather look at something I find pleasing than some image of myself! Ones with me in it don't last for long. :wink:
  • vitosbud
    vitosbud Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    To be honest... there aren't that many pictures of me. Tried never to be in front of the camera at my highest weight and now it's kind of a habit. I did, however recently change my profile pic to me instead of my dog... baby steps :)
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Hate having my pic taken, very camera shy and shy in general. There are probably only around 20-30 photos of me in existence in total so seeing the pic of me in my profile is a rare thing...done just so my pals on here get a reminder of who they are talking to...its usually one of my five cats on display, they're much nicer to look at IMO
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    This isn't my pet...are you trying to insult me? :cry:
  • Iamfit4life
    Options
    This isn't my pet...are you trying to insult me? :cry:

yeeeeeeshhhh

I'm sorry. Thats a very nice....uh what is it?

A very nice creature you have!