Funny NSV (and normal one too)

Options
So I was very excited this morning to experience my first NSV (IMO, so much better than SV). So here's the normal one- I put on these jeans that I had tried to wear 4 weeks ago when I first started this, and I couldn't even really button them then. I've sort of been checking in periodically, and I hadn't been able to wear them yet. Friday is jeans day at school (I'm a teacher) and I find it really hard to find jeans that are appropriate for school (not the ones with holes or rips, etc.) and also aren't "mom jeans" (I'm 23, haha) so I only have two pairs I can really wear to school, this one and one a tad smaller. I've been having to wear a skirt or dress on Friday and just say I forgot or "didn't feel like wearing jeans" because really mine wouldn't fit. Well, today I was finally able to wear them, and not only did they fit comfortably- but they were even a little baggy! Woo hoo!

Anyway, on to the funny one- I have a bad habit of sitting on tables or desk when I'm talking to people that come into my classroom. Well, I'm in a new room this year and my tables are a lot lighter/flimsier than our old ones, so I had to keep telling myself to stop doing it at the beginning of the year b/c the table would start to tip if I tried to sit on it. Well today, I sort of forgot and sat on my front table while I was talking to a friend after work- and it didn't tip! Haha probably the weirdest NSV ever...but I was amused!

Replies

• Hummmingbird
    Hummmingbird Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Both NSV's are AWESOME! the best is feeling lighter and wearing stuff you couldnt! congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!