Total Of 12 Pounds Gone Forever!

Options
So I do not have any pictures to show yet, but I am always here in this forum looking at the success stories and hoping oneday it will be me. I am somewhat new to this place (less than a month) and I have lost a total of 12 pounds so far. I wanted to post this here and be a part of all you wonderful people here. I know that may not seem much to most of you, but seriously for me it is amazing! I have gained about 10-20 pounds each passing year. So seeing the numbers go down, feels so good. I cannot wait when I can post a pic of before and after when I lose 100 pounds!

I hope no one minds me posting this here (:

Replies

• mccgivens
    Options
    Keep going! I have about 50 more to go and can't wait!
  • Serenitywithatwist
    Options
    Congratulations! :-)
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Great job, I am happy to hear about your success.
  • virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    congrats and good luck for your journey! keep going!
  • avsingleton
    avsingleton Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    fabulous!
  • toniRAD
    toniRAD Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    that's awesome, good job! =)
  • layla_luvyah
    layla_luvyah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Happy 12..Congrats!!
  • theaquallama
    Options
    Congrats!! And can I just say, you look exactly like Amy Lee from Evanescence :)
  • srandle175
    Options
    Congrats keep up the good work!!!
  • Justice2012
    Justice2012 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thank you TheAquaLlama! Funny thing is my ex used to be in love with Amy Lee (probably still is) and so now I think maybe he dated me becasue of that? Who knows....
  • Megan2Project
    Megan2Project Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Thats a great way to look at it! I have lost 13lbs since starting Sept 13th.

It can be hard to really wrap your head around it. I don't really notice too many significant changes yet, and I feel like I'm still at risk for falling off the wagon and gaining it back. Hopefully another 15-20 will have me feeling more confident with this journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!