Another newbie for you to learn . . .

Options
Hi :flowerforyou:

I found out about this site from a friend I met on another weight loss site . . . Hi Wolfena. So I thought I'd give it a try and see if I like this better than where I have been. So far, I'm liking it pretty well . . . especially since it's FREE.

Replies

• whitneykt
    whitneykt Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi :flowerforyou:

I found out about this site from a friend I met on another weight loss site . . . Hi Wolfena. So I thought I'd give it a try and see if I like this better than where I have been. So far, I'm liking it pretty well . . . especially since it's FREE.
  • NeilinOz
    Options
    welcome and enjoy
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am a newbie since last week! But I have found it totally addictive and motivational to boot, so much that I can't wait for weigh in - enjoy there is such a vast amout of knowledge here! We can move through this together!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    We love our newbies!:drinker: :bigsmile:

Hey and what doesn't beat free indeed!:laugh:
  • Robin_
    Robin_ Posts: 105
    Options
    This is a super site that I have used since day one of my weight loss journey. Log all of your intake, even if you cheat! Good luck to everyone!:drinker:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:flowerforyou: Good luck to you.

And where did you catch the Marlin? Is that what it is in the Ticker photo? Love big game fishing!
  • whitneykt
    Options
    CMRIVERSIDE - I got that in Cabo a couple of years ago. We've been deep sea fishing 3 times and that's the first time we'd gone and the ONLY fish we caught. I say we . . . my hubby was there too and he also caught one. But, mine was bigger! :laugh: It was fun but short lived. It only took me about 10-15 minutes to bring him in.

I love these personalized tickers!!! They are great!!! And they even had a fish for the marker!! So COOL!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome to MFP, I just wanted to wish you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.
  • whitneykt
    Options
    Thanks! And, yes I CAN do this!! :happy: