New to Turbo Fire

Options
2»

Replies

• hillaryreid
    Options
    Ive started this program 1 time before and only made it to week 3 I had lost about 5-8 pounds but the inches lost were way more! I am starting it over .... I actually just did Day 1 this morning! Felt good!

Good luck!!
  • deb968
    deb968 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I received my Turbo Fire on Friday and started this morning.

Would love to talk to others that are doing it also.

Good Luck to everyone.
  • fourthirtyten
    Options
    Hi! :-) I'm currently into my third week of my second round of TurboFire. It's great finding new people on here who are doing Turbo because it makes me look forward to logging in every day to see what everyone is up to exercise wise.

Good luck to everyone! Feel free to add me for an accountability buddy! :-)
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Its so great to see so many people on here excited about doing Turbo Fire....I am re-starting it this upcoming Monday (I was off due to a week of illness) so I just want to restart it from the begining....but I am super excited, I lost like 2 pounds the first week on it, so yeah, it is totally awesome and such a challenge and a burn!! :bigsmile: I definitely recommend it!
  • brittnic85
    Options
    I just received my Turbo Fire yesterday and I tried it today. I just did Week 1 Saturday and tomorrow I will do Week 1 Sunday and then just start Week 1 over from the beginning. So we can all do it together ;)
  • evansjune
    evansjune Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Starting turbo fire in the morning! (Nov 7) Who else will be on Day 1?
  • jai_517
    Options
    I just ordered it last week. It should arrive Tuesday or Wednesday so I will be starting some time this week. I am super excited about it!!!
  • Jenhoover86
    Jenhoover86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started it today (Nov 7th) also! What did you think, do you like it?!