Wheat Belly: Lose the Wheat, Lose the Weight, and Find Your

Options
http://www.amazon.com/Wheat-Belly-Lose-Weight-Health/dp/1609611543/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1318658797&sr=8-1#reader_1609611543

Has anyone read this book? It sounds interesting and has a lot of positive reviews?

Replies

• lovelee79
    lovelee79 Posts: 362
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this!! I have a wheat sensitivity! I think this book will help me a lot ! :)

My naturopath told me that humans are not supposed to eat wheat at all !!
    Interesting !
  • lovelee79
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this!! I have a wheat sensitivity! I think this book will help me a lot ! :)

My naturopath told me that humans are not supposed to eat wheat at all !!
    Interesting !

Oh yeah... And I have a huge wheat belly !! I gain all my weight in my belly !!! I am apple shaped I guess.
    I have had several men (women would never dare ask such a thing) ask me if I'm pregnant. :(
    I bloat up if I even smell bread :(
  • lovelee79
    Options
    I just bought it. I'm excited !
    Thanks!
  • Eve1972
    Eve1972 Posts: 297
    Options
    I read it not to long ago, it was a fascinating read. I am not going as extreme as he suggests in the book, but I do watch the amount of wheat/gluten I eat...
  • burnrn717
    burnrn717 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I bought the book a few weeks ago and LOVE it. Totally changed my diet for the best. Do not miss the junk I use to eat anymore!
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Nah...
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    This is junk science. You might lose weight going gluten-free, but only because all the impulse foods and junk you buy at the Quik-E Mart in a moment of weakness have gluten.