Hi! Bonjour! Hola!

Hey everyone! I'm Erin! I'm not new to weight-loss but I am new to losing weight and keeping it off. ;)

I don't know when my avatar will say I joined (I think August 2011?). See a colleague of mine told me about this site so I put the app on my iPhone and then well...to be honest I kind of forgot about it. I was in a really dark place (see profile for more info) and I didn't just fall off the wagon -- I hurled myself off the back of it, rolled around in the dust a bit and then said "Good riddance!" as I stormed off in the opposite direction.

I'm better now. ;)

My husband's coworker told him about the iPhone app and he started using it to gain weight. Then when my doctor told me I need to start incorporating exercise into my daily life (again, see profile for more info), the hubs suggested the app/website. (He was really nice about it.)

So I started using the app (again) on my phone a few days ago and I have to say, I LOVE IT. My favourite feature by far is the barcode scanning. I'm Canadian so I was expecting to have to enter in all the foods I eat because we seem to have different stuff up here. Nope! They're all there! Even this bread that Sobey's makes. Colour me impressed!

If anyone wants to be friends/buddies, sign me up! I'm that person who will comment on your status updates with encouraging words or motivational quotes! If you have a blog, even better! I read blogs over breakfast and as long as you don't mind the comments, I'll keep 'em coming. :)

xx,
E

Replies