Day 1 - FAIL!!!

Options
lardygoinslim
lardygoinslim Posts: 15 Member
Eating the 8 chocolate bourbons before deciding to diet was not the greatest start!!! 24 calories left for the day now and it's only 3pm!!!

Better effort tomorrow I think..!

Si :)

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Get your butt moving and earn back calories and eat healthy food for the rest of the day. :flowerforyou:
  • finlay1803
    Options
    I am a biscuit nightmare...so here's my top tips.

Don't sit with the packet if you have to have one! Leave the rest somewhere awkward.
    Task your self to drink a pint of water between each one.
    Go brush your teeth.
    Don't start, that sweetness on your teeth just makes you want more.

Set yourself 700 cals for the rest of your day so you don't starve yourself! But cut your fat grams.

Good luck x
  • Davorla
    Davorla Posts: 26
    Options
    Just get exercising and earn some back .... you don't have to go outside, some sit ups, up and down the stairs ... whatever, anything ... you'll go crazy if you don't eat a dinner!
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    Get out and exercise...I don't by chips or chocolate anymore, makes me feel guilty for eating it.
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    My first week on here I didnt start really watching what I ate. I logged everything and the amount of calories was shocking. And that is what changed everything for me. Dont down yourself on something that is already done. Now its time to move forward. Everyone is right do some exercise and get some calories back.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    haha, it's OK! you just started today. make every day better than today, but take this one day at a time, don't expect to have this all figured out in one day! and yeah, get out and exercise, you can at least earn back a few hundred calories!
  • msbrowneyes85
    Options
    Get your butt moving and earn back calories and eat healthy food for the rest of the day. :flowerforyou:

You got this!!!! don't let some chocolate ruin it for you :smile:
  • lardygoinslim
    lardygoinslim Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! What an absolutely great bunch of people you are!! I never expected to get any replies, this is great!! How motivating!!

Thank you! Feel way better now.

Si :)