It's not rocket surgery people!

Options
2»

Replies

• catundra75
    Options
    I agree 100%. Losing weight is the hardest thing I have ever done. It takes much more hard work, dedication and sacrifice than most people believe.
  • sorryteacups
    Options
    So, so true. Every time people ask me what I did to do this and I tell the truth, they seem so disappointed. Living off Lean Cuisine isn't going to take the weight off, folks! It took me so long to realize this even after reading health and fitness magazines for years. I feel like your body and your mind have to come together for this to really work. You have to be 100% into this and mean it. If you are not honest with yourself, nothing will change.
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    So, so true. Every time people ask me what I did to do this and I tell the truth, they seem so disappointed. Living off Lean Cuisine isn't going to take the weight off, folks! It took me so long to realize this even after reading health and fitness magazines for years. I feel like your body and your mind have to come together for this to really work. You have to be 100% into this and mean it. If you are not honest with yourself, nothing will change.

Well said!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!