30 Day Shred Question

Options
Hi everyone :]

So I started the 30 ds today and have a question about the way you do the levels.
I know you are supposed to do 10 days at level 1, then 10 days at level 2, and then 10 days at level 3.
BUT I have started the 30 ds before but never completed it, not because it's too difficult, but because I get bored doing the exact same thing for 10 days straight. I never complete level 1 because I just get so bored.

I started it again today and level 1 is really easy for me and I know I will be bored before the 10 days are up.
So, I'm wondering if maybe I could do it where I alternate levels on a daily basis. Like day 1 at level 1, day 2 at level 2, day 3 at level 3, day 4 at level 1, day 5 at level 2, day 6 at level 3, etc. until I complete 30 days.

I think it would prevent me from getting so bored and enable me to complete all 30 days.
I'm just worried that the program is set up in a way that you have to do 10 days in a row at each level in order to get the results everyone talks about. Really, though, I would still be doing 10 days at each level....just split up differently.

Does anyone think this is a good idea...? Or should I just try to stick to the way it's supposed to be done, even though I tend to get bored and quit...? Would it hinder results?

Replies

• sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    she says on the dvd move on to the next level when you're ready...
  • louiseei
    louiseei Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I moved up after 7 days on each as I felt I could do it comfortably and I was ready to move up, last few days you can alternate
  • smte
    smte Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I was going to do the same thing b/c I get a bit bored with it, too. Plus, I dont really like Level 2, so I think I'd give up knowing that I had to do that level 10 days in a row!

I was also thinking about doing it just M-F and taking the weekends off, so then it would take 6 weeks to complete rather than 30 days. Has anyone tried that? I would think you'd still get results, just takes a bit longer!
  • merrieannie
    Options
    I jump between levels to alleviate boredom. You still get results, without having to do the same thing every day. I also throw in extra cardio and dance workouts to keep things interesting. You don't have to do 10 days of each to get results...the point is to be active, get stronger, and keep moving!