Bridesmaid Bootcamp - Summer Weddings 2012

I'm looking for all those bridesmaids or groomsmen that are interested in dropping pounds for that 2012 wedding that you'll be in.

I thought it would be fun to make a group for some extra motivation! Here is the format I was thinking of using:

Weigh in every Friday.

Current weight :
Current size:
Goal weight:
Goal size:
Wedding date:

Obviously some of us will have different end dates so I'm going to make the cut off August 31, 2012.

I will limit our group to 25 people so that it is easier to keep track of everyone.

Maybe at the end we could post pictures in our dresses (or tuxedos) of how great we look! :happy:

The first weigh in will be Friday, October 21st.
I'll create a spreadsheet on google so that we can update our weight on there instead of having to post it on here every week.

Message me if you have any questions. I am open to any suggestions on structure for this group!

I'll start us off:

Current weight :164
Current size: 12
Goal weight: 130
Goal size: 8
Wedding date: June 30, 2012

Replies

• I'm in. I have a wedding for a very good friend of mine in June 2012. I don't think I'll be at my goal but anything would be nice and I like the motivation of doing something with a group.

Current weight :231
    Current size: 18/20
    Goal weight: 150
    Goal size: 12
    Wedding date: June 30, 2012
  • I am in I have my best friend getting married back in my home town and I dont want to be fat around everyone since the last time they all saw me I was skinny. My goals is to be 125 by then which is in July and is also the day of my birthday!

CW 170
    current size: 13
    GW 125
    goal size: 7
    Wedding date: July 28, 2012
  • MayaRLehman
    MayaRLehman Posts: 7 Member
    I'm in! I am getting married September 15, 2012 so the August cut-off is perfect. My last dress fitting will be a little before that. Not sure how well I will do but I'd love to try to at least tone up and drop a few by then!

Current weight : 164
    Current size: 8
    Goal weight: 140
    Goal size: 6
    Wedding date: September 15, 2012

429845.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools