New to this site

Options
Hi I'm Tonya I just recently joined MFP need friends to help me stay motivated and encouraged. I really love doing Zumba and walking, trying hard to keep my calories between 1000 and 1200. Any tips will be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• CouleeRunner
    CouleeRunner Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to friend me...

I don't think I would go under 1200 calories personally but that is up to you. A lot of people have found success by eating at least 1200 calories a day plus exercise calories...but everyone is different and you have to do what works for you.

:)
  • MrsFusion
    MrsFusion Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I take Z classes too, LOVE IT!

I have to eat at LEAST 1200/day, but, like racetoplace said, you have to find out what works for you :)

I sent you a request :)
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    There are some great apps you can download on your phone. If you enter an exercise you should get a variety to choose from. Ease yourself in until you get used to the calorie counter as it can be a shock to the system. More than welcome to friend me for support. Good luck
  • bridges1969
    bridges1969 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all,
    My name is maria and I am new to this site. I am a mother of 3 girls. I am trying to lose weight for my self. I nee all the help I can get with motivation. I believe that everyone needs someone to encourage them. I would love to have friends to help me with losing weight. I like to swim, I also do arts and crafts. :flowerforyou: