MFP Runners Club January 21st.........................

Options
So did 5 miles today. A little weird this older woman yells out her window quit running in the snow and ice your gonna kill yourself. I was like, What did she just yell that out her window, guess she does not know how great you feel after you run:laugh:

I never have a normal day!
Alisha

Replies

• Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    So did 5 miles today. A little weird this older woman yells out her window quit running in the snow and ice your gonna kill yourself. I was like, What did she just yell that out her window, guess she does not know how great you feel after you run:laugh:

Alisha
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I ran yesterday, so today is a rest day. (At least from running. Will probably do the elliptical instead. Maybe the bike.)

Have a great day, Runners!! :drinker:
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Yep... I only run at night. So I did 3.4 miles in 30 minutes last night.

Tonight, I'm scheduled to go to a fitness class. And then maybe a happy hour... :drinker:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options

Alisha

LOL , just got a mental picture of some granny going nuts over your stupidity! If she only knew that it has recently been researched that cold weather running is better for you than hot weather running! You just keep running! OH, and you are the stupid one :flowerforyou:

Any who, 3.5 for me today, in the warm weather...doh! :laugh:
  • RunningSteph
    Options
    Good Morning everyone! Today I did an easy 4.75 miles. Tomorrow is a 45 min tempo run.

Keep up the good work!!
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I did 6 miles today and felt great. I wasn't going to run, but then my music got me motivated and I just went for it! Love days like that.
  • thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I did a speed workout this morning on the treadmill. I warmed up and then ran 10 one minute intervals at 7 m.p.h. followed by one minute at 6 m.p.h. followed by a cooldown. I also lifted weights for 30 minutes. Have a great day everybody!:flowerforyou:
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of myself, the first thing I did when I got to my hotel (after unpacking all my bags) was going down and checking out the gym!!! I did a 4 mile sprint/hill interval run (on the treadmill) and then about 15 minutes of core exercises.

and then I sat in the HOT TUB!

(the gym is actually decent, so this month wont be that bad afterall!!)
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Good running everyone! :drinker:

I got 4 miles in, like Katie, felt great! :drinker:
  • gmpearse
    gmpearse Posts: 136
    Options

Alisha

Its great to not be normal. :laugh:

3 miles for me today.