rjathurtat.jpg

dogspider.jpg

dogs-in-costume21.jpg

small-pet-costumes1.jpg

category2.jpg

Replies

• rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,085 Member
    I'm So Glad you posted these pictures!! Your Awesome Jade!!
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    my pets came with fur, so i think they are pretty much set.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    cats_in_costumes_cats_4_44e3e8cc7e285524f1e267a8fd183db2_490x350.png
  • lizluna
    lizluna Posts: 7 Member
    Haha, this has nothing to do with fitness but it's gotta be healthy to smile right?
    These are great! <3
  • athenawho
    athenawho Posts: 253
    I have a couple of sweaters for my Chiwennie (Chihuahua/Dachshund mix) but he only wears them when it's cold :)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    My cats would urinate on everything I own if I dared to humiliate them by making them wear little outfits.
  • These are cute and with Halloween coming up it's got me thinking :=)
    thanks for posting
  • galaxyhearts
    galaxyhearts Posts: 258 Member
    I never dress my doggy but we did get him a Halloween costume :)

320324_852326958042_26111011_39941319_5239771_n.jpg
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    bumping till i can post pix
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    They don't usually dress for halloween but they do dress for the weather. Sweater, coat, boots, sometimes a hat... Uv spray and summer boots in summer. Raintcoat and puddle boots in rain:)
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Haha, this has nothing to do with fitness but it's gotta be healthy to smile right?
    These are great! <3
    Actually clothes have made it possible for us to go out for walks in all weather so totally fitness.
  • kym117
    kym117 Posts: 315 Member
    Fantastic post with great photo's and a guinea pig wizard wow! Also how cute are the cats on the sofa! I have a Westie dog who will wear a fluffy tartan jacket on a really wild winters night and doesn't object so...........I found a dog formal Kilt and Jacket (very sad I know and I also know against a lot of people's beliefs to dress animals) it is so cute it has a Black formal jacket with a little green tartan kilt round his rear end very suitable for all social and formal occasions lol. I would show you a photo but HE HATES IT!!! I can not get it on him he looks at me in disgust a look on his face as if to say :noway: "too far, TOO FAR!!" and then tries to chew it off himself, I wouldnt put him through wearing it if he hated it but I am sure he would be very cute if he kept it on :laugh:
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    I'm afraid my beta, Pinkie would take issue with that.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    I never dress my doggy but we did get him a Halloween costume :)

What a truly adorable costume. . thanks for sharing.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Fantastic post with great photo's and a guinea pig wizard wow! Also how cute are the cats on the sofa! I have a Westie dog who will wear a fluffy tartan jacket on a really wild winters night and doesn't object so...........I found a dog formal Kilt and Jacket (very sad I know and I also know against a lot of people's beliefs to dress animals) it is so cute it has a Black formal jacket with a little green tartan kilt round his rear end very suitable for all social and formal occasions lol. I would show you a photo but HE HATES IT!!! I can not get it on him he looks at me in disgust a look on his face as if to say :noway: "too far, TOO FAR!!" and then tries to chew it off himself, I wouldnt put him through wearing it if he hated it but I am sure he would be very cute if he kept it on :laugh:

lol. . yes. . this reminds me of a siamese I had as a kid that I used to try to put in dresses. . it laid upside down. . kicking at it and rolling trying to get it off. . :bigsmile:
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    blue tanktop and black spandex shorts
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    If I dressed up my cats, they would conspire to chew my toes off in my sleep.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    If I dressed up my cats, they would conspire to chew my toes off in my sleep.

*giggle. . probably. . . When we dress up my moms poodle we do it long enough for pictures and then he is free. . lol
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'd lose an eye if I did this. Which is fine because I wouldn't want to.
  • I never dress my doggy but we did get him a Halloween costume :)

Spitting image of my lil puppy dog. My little boy has a bright yellow outfit with black 'racing stripes' ala The Bride from Kill Bill. Will try and find a photo of him wearing it.