nsv :)

Options
awwwwww go me :D a pair of pants i got long ago from lane bryant maybe almost 2ish yrs ago, were so awesomeee but were tooo tight!! if i went a size up they were too big, so i got them anyways and put them up and only pulled them out once in a while when i felt like suffocating my *kitten* and gut while the jeans left nice red indented marks on my waist b/c they were trying to crack my ribs.
lol leave me alone, i liked the way they some how perked up my booty. well last night since i was going out to eat, i decided to try them on since laundry hadnt been done yet. they came up nicely, buttoned them up with hardly any struggle and i turn and look in the mirror with my fake perky butt waving back :)
my shirt is swimming on me, when last summer it fit like a glove. but im done tryin to go through the closet.
i look cute. and if anyone else thinks other wise, well then you can kiss my fat fake perky *kitten*.
yay go will power!! :)
next up are these damn size 18s i havent been able to fit into everrrrr...

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!