Guttless Gutters -1/21/09

Options
:flowerforyou: Wonderful Wednesday Everyone :flowerforyou:

I hope everyone had a great day yesterday, and am looking forward to hearing your exercise and healthy eating success stories!!!

Yesterday was an awesome day for me...I did 45 minutes on the Precor, and an hour of weights/abs, was under in calories (ate about half my exercise cals), and got in plenty of water!!! :drinker: Today, I will give another 45 minutes to cardio and then my strength class, eat healthy and drink my h2o...

Have a fabulously fit day!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Wonderful Wednesday Everyone :flowerforyou:

I hope everyone had a great day yesterday, and am looking forward to hearing your exercise and healthy eating success stories!!!

Yesterday was an awesome day for me...I did 45 minutes on the Precor, and an hour of weights/abs, was under in calories (ate about half my exercise cals), and got in plenty of water!!! :drinker: Today, I will give another 45 minutes to cardio and then my strength class, eat healthy and drink my h2o...

Have a fabulously fit day!!! :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Good morning, Theresa! Good workout yesterday!

I had my last chance workout for the biggest loser challenge & got in 50 min. of turbo jam & some weight lifting. Did awesome with my calories & water yesterday, too.

I still have 3.2# to meet my V-Day goal. We'll see what happens. *sigh* I did drop 1.4# in the last week, though! Woo!

Today, I'm going to try to get in my 20 min. ab workout, 30 min. of aerobics & then another 40 of strength training. We'll see how much the kids let me get done!

Have a lovely Wednesday!
  • Theresa35
    Options
    Way to go 3bb!!! :drinker:

I still have 6# to meet my goal, but I did check the scale this morning and i'm down another 1-2 pounds, so I have no doubt that I'll make it! Didn't change the ticker though...nothing official until Monday...lol...

Have a great day! :flowerforyou:
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Well I guess I'm going to try something new this week and NOT eat my exercise calories because I have faithfully been doing so and I'm up 3 pounds! The reasoning behind eating your exercise calories made perfect sense to me but apparently, in my case, I cannot. I'll never make my goal of 6 pounds by Vday at this rate. Now I have another 3 for a total of 9! :grumble: :explode:

Congratulations to everyone on their successes! :drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Morning GG's! :heart:

T & 3bb - WTG!!!!! :drinker: I hope to have a similar tale to tell tomorrow! :wink:

wildkat - I hear ya! I'm still getting rid of this past weekend's damage! :explode: It stinks!

Good luck to everyone! :smooched:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Well I guess I'm going to try something new this week and NOT eat my exercise calories because I have faithfully been doing so and I'm up 3 pounds! The reasoning behind eating your exercise calories made perfect sense to me but apparently, in my case, I cannot. I'll never make my goal of 6 pounds by Vday at this rate. Now I have another 3 for a total of 9! :grumble: :explode:

Try eating more calories. I have seen a lot of posts from poeple who have and it worked. More fuel for the fat burning fire.

This job is destroying my chances of 10lbs by 02/14/09. I could not get up to walk on the treadmill this morning. :mad: :explode: Cardio is what is going to get me there and I have not done any in a week and a half. Not giving up yet though.

Good luck all.
  • Theresa35
    Options
    Morning GG's! :heart:

T & 3bb - WTG!!!!! :drinker: I hope to have a similar tale to tell tomorrow! :wink:

wildkat - I hear ya! I'm still getting rid of this past weekend's damage! :explode: It stinks!

Good luck to everyone! :smooched:

Mornin' girlie...have a kick-butt day!!! :drinker:
  • Theresa35
    Options

Wildkat...I have to agree with Before..try eating a little more and see what happens...I ate like crazy on Monday, and today (although no official) my weight was down 1-2 pounds. Give it a try, I think you'll be surprised...happily so...:flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Options

Try eating more calories. I have seen a lot of posts from poeple who have and it worked. More fuel for the fat burning fire.

This job is destroying my chances of 10lbs by 02/14/09. I could not get up to walk on the treadmill this morning. :mad: :explode: Cardio is what is going to get me there and I have not done any in a week and a half. Not giving up yet though.

Good luck all.

Still 3 1/2 weeks till VD, you can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • Theresa35
    Options

Good luck all.

Keep up the good attitude dude!!! Life gets in the way for all of us at times...and that's what we are all here to learn to give each other support on...combining being healthy and daily living...:flowerforyou:
  • anembellishment
    Options

Good luck all.

Still 3 1/2 weeks till VD, you can do it! :flowerforyou:

3 1/2 weeks, maybe we can! Hey, if I can screw up as much as I did and still be optimistic ... heck we can all do this.
    Good morning all hard working GGs!
  • Shannon023
    Options

3 1/2 weeks, maybe we can! Hey, if I can screw up as much as I did and still be optimistic ... heck we can all do this.
    Good morning all hard working GGs!

Exactly!

And we have a fun crew here so maybe Before will keep the challenges going! :drinker: :wink:
  • Theresa35
    Options
    I agree with Shannon...(scary, actually, but I do...:laugh: )

This group and challenge is wonderful and has really kept my accountable, and given me a lot of laughs....WOOHOO for us all...:drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!

Great job everyone!:drinker:

I weighed in this morning and see that the 5 lbs I dropped so quickly at the beginning of this challenge have returned back to me. Wasn't that sweet of them to find their way home? God bless em.:explode: No worry, though.....I've got this under control. My body is retaliating so I'll retaliate back with a vengence.

My MFP 1 year anniversary is coming up in a few days and, with that being said, I dropped all that weight before so a few measly pounds are NOT going to frustrate me. Uh uh....NO SIREE!

I've realized a trend though.......the past week I've been working out like a crazy woman. Way too many calories for me to handle. Gonna cut down on the workouts and see if I can regain some balance.

For all of you having a tough time.....don't worry. It WILL happen. I promise:flowerforyou:
  • Theresa35
    Options
    Good morning all!

I weighed in this morning and see that the 5 lbs I dropped so quickly at the beginning of this challenge have returned back to me. Wasn't that sweet of them to find their way home? God bless em.:explode: No worry, though.....I've got this under control. My body is retaliating so I'll retaliate back with a vengence.

My MFP 1 year anniversary is coming up in a few days and, with that being said, I dropped all that weight before so a few measly pounds are NOT going to frustrate me. Uh uh....NO SIREE!

I've realized a trend though.......the past week I've been working out like a crazy woman. Way too many calories for me to handle. Gonna cut down on the workouts and see if I can regain some balance.

For all of you having a tough time.....don't worry. It WILL happen. I promise:flowerforyou:

Good morning beautiful...

Yep, those last few pounds will be nothing considering you've lost almost 50 so far!!! :drinker: You rock girlie!!! :glasses:
  • Shannon023
    Options

:angry:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!

Thanks Soupy. Your 400 crunches R shaming me.

PS I am already moving up another 10lbs on my lifts. I am so pumped about it.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Welllllllllllllllll Goooooooooooooood Mooooooooorrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnning Gutters th_happy0005.gif

I did good yesterday....I was actually under calories by 238. But I could not eat anymore. Tami's meatloaf muffins are very filling and gooooood drool.gif I had them with a baked potatoe and salsa drool.gif and seasoned green beans drool.gif

I did my 40 minute Jumpstart Cardio TaeBo Amped, 20 minutes BL Sculpt with Jillian, drank all my water :drinker: , and went to bed. I made the fiance walk the dog. It was too late and I was too tired and I already had 238 calories I did not eat. :bigsmile:

Tonight I'm doing my 52 minute Fatburn Accelerator TaeBo Amped, 30 minutes BL Sculpt (20 with Jillian and 10 with the blonde chic (forgot her name but love her part of the workout), and walking the dog a mile for my cooldown. I had a banana and an apple for breakfast, string cheese for a snack, I'm having leftover meatloaf muffins and simply steamers veggie blend for lunch, I have a strawberry yogurt for afternoon snack, and for dinner....I'm making tacos...but I'll make mine the taco salad without the tortilla I suppose :grumble: :laugh: And I've already downed 3 glasses of water....5-6 more to go. I'll probably go over. I wubs water,:drinker:

Have a lovely day gutters! :smooched: :flowerforyou:

And don't anyone give up!! nunu.gif We have 3 1/2 weeks left and we can still lose. Even if you don't reach your goal, be happy and celebrate each milestone and every pound you do lose. :flowerforyou: This is a process of trial and error. There is a lot to learn and our bodies are all different. Find what works for you. I agree with eating more. I was on a 2 month plateau and ate like a pig a few times and have started losing again. It may only be 1/2 pound a week...but it's something. :bigsmile: :drinker: Being so close to my goal, slow loss is expected though. Anyhow, keep your heads up and keep at it. Don't give up....you CAN do this!! :drinker:

The End.

:smokin:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

thsmiley_consoling.gif

:flowerforyou:
  • Theresa35
    Options

I :heart: You!!! :smooched: