1 week in!

Options
jo2907
jo2907 Posts: 69 Member
Hi all

I've been on here for nealy a week now, got my first weigh in tomorrow morning. i have my fingers crossed that i will lose weight!

I have been so good this week, and feeling really motivated by this site, i feel like i shouldnt eat bad stuff as i will have to put it on here for all to see, lol, great motivation to stick to it.

My other motivation is my dog who has been put on a diet by the vet, i reckon that if he has got to be on a diet then i should be following mine too, we are both getting loads of exersise which we both really enjoy!

I would love a few more friends on here for extra motivation and encouragement, I am based in the UK, but welcome new friends from all over! :happy:

Good Luck to everyone with their weightloss and hope to see you all on my profile soon :heart:

Replies

• purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Hey Jo, welcome to mfp. Don't be too upset if you haven't lost anything cause it may take time but don't you dare give up. Add me and I will give support as much as I can. I'm taking this seriously. Good luck.
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    Hi! I weigh in tomorrow too! Good luck with yours! Sending friend request! :)
  • Michelle_C_
    Options
    Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow!!! I am sending good vibes your way... and a friend request!
  • mrsway
    mrsway Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your weigh-in! I am 165 days in and many lbs down, many of my thanks go to this site and the wonderful and supportive people on here! i am no where near the UK, but feel free to add me if you want :flowerforyou: