NSV pretty much

Options
cba4994
cba4994 Posts: 147 Member
So...the thing that got me to try mfp in the first place was that I was limited to only wearing clothes that had elastic waistbands (since the closet gremlins had shrunk all my clothes ya know). I had hoped that by now that I would be able to comfortablely wear a lot of my clothes by now but have backed up my goal to be able to at least pull my non-elastic pants up with out it being an aerobic work out in its self. Today I just got tired of being restricted to one article of clothing for the lower part of my body, so I held my nose, sucked in my gut and managed to pull those suckers on with surprising less effort. They are not as loose as I would like, but after moving around in them for a few hours, they can be worn in public without being rude and I can still all ten of my toes. Not where I would like to be, but dang it, GO ME!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!